No announcement yet.

Windows Mobile 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the Zune man. They're legit. The UI is a drastic change from anything you've used before, but an afternoon with it should make it pretty intuitive.

Comment

Woot! had a deal on Zune's yesterday.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/rev...ars-review.ars

Crazy ass 20 page review.

Comment

First batch hit stores today. I really want to go play around with one and see how I dig it, but I don't have the money to spend on a new phone right now. Plus, the Nexus Two is supposed to get revealed this week as well, and I want to see how that looks.

Comment

Went to AT&T and played with the Focus...in LOVE with this phone and the OS. But I went to order from Amazon and it won't be delivered until January 6th so I am going to wait and see about the Nexus S and the Motorola Olympus.

Comment

Got my Samsung Focus today. So far I am loving it to pieces. Total opposite end of the spectrum from iOS, which is what I wanted. I found a lot of the same apps, or replacements, for what was on my iPhone. I still hope some that I use a lot show up soon (namely Urban Spoon). The hardware is great. It makes my 3Gs look bulky. The Super AMOLED screen is fucking crystal clear. I downloaded some Xbox Live games for it, and they look incredible. Only issues so far is that if it is thinking or updating an app and you are trying to move fast to something else, or tell it to do something, it can hiccup a bit. And when in Facebook if you click a YouTube video it takes you direct to the website instead of opening in the app. And of course flash and cut/paste need to be added, but there is an update coming in January. And already the "7.5" update is rumored for the summer, so I expect great things.

Comment

Oh and compared to the iPhone the battery is taking for eeeeeeeeeeeeever to charge. I would hook up my iPhone and it was good in like 30 minutes from dead. This phone has been charging for like two hours and it's barely moving. Ugh.

Comment

The one thing I've learned that I miss from my iPhone - no visual voicemail. Fuck did I love visual voicemail.

Comment

Visual Voicemail has become the most unintentionally hilarious thing for me when I get voicemails from my mom. I will let literally all her calls go to voicemail just so that I can read and laugh at whatever shit poor Google Voice tries to decipher from her accent.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                    X