No announcement yet.

Bioshock: Infinite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been a gamer for a long time. But when in the course of human events has a game that has been hyped for years EVER stood up to the hype?

That almost never happens in film, I highly doubt it would appear with games.

Except Super Mario 3
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'd say anything made by Blizzard.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I can't comment on that since I only fiddled with Warcraft in middle school. Other than that such games make me sleepy.

Comment

IT's more for the fact they release quality games time after time. And their hype machine is pretty huge. But we're off topic. Back on topic, are we looking at steampunkian robots here?!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I hope to shit we are.

Speaking of which, I may need to re-read The Devil in White City again. There be World's Fair connections here!

Comment

That wasn't Ryan on the balcony was it? They way they framed that was almost like we should know who that was....

Comment

I just figure that guy is integral of the story.

Ryan had to have been in his 50s or even 60s at the time of Bioshock. This game is set in 1913. I don't believe it's him.

The city of COLUMBIA.

Comment

This put me to sleep.

Comment

I will not have you besmirch history, dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      This put me to sleep.
                      REally? I thought that trailer was pretty slick. I'm also a sucker for flying cities.

Comment

It's Bioshock. I can't believe your comments on the previous page about something new aren't 100% tongue in cheek. I wasn't a big fan of the first one, good atmosphere but thoroughly subpar shooter, and since consensus is the second isn't nearly as good I won't touch it. I'm just annoyed they hyped this up with the "What Is Icarus" and all that shit for like two months just for Bioshock 3. Gimme another Freedom Force, fuckers!

Comment

I just wanted something besides more Big Daddys. It'll still be a subpar shooter probably, but I have more interest in this than another trip to Rapture.

Comment

If the skycity is something more than a pretty background I will probably be interested. If the skycity actually has effects on the gameplay and such. I would probably not be so harsh if there was some gameplay. I fucking hate game "Reveals" that are nothing but a CGI trailer. Not even details in print on gameplay changes or anything. Why hype up a premiere of a game and tell us literally fucking NOTHING about it. Game industry has annoyed me with this shit for a long time now.

Comment

SHUT UP ROB THE SQWEAKQUEL WAS GOOD *sob*
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

lol. NOW IM A DADDY YAY.

Comment

Working...
                                X