Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
    Why and which others beside Lincoln?
    I don't actually care, I just wanted to snakesonaplane the trend in autobiographical films using profile shots.

See: Ray for another example.

Also, it just reminds me of pennies, and how utterly fucking pointless they are.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russ is starting a "Save the Penny" foundation in protest of all these profile shots.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wachowskis are the latest rumors for Justice League. Won't happen but don't doubt WB is considering em on their end.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• If ended up happening and was anywhere near as fun and kinetic as Speed Racer, I welcome the possibility.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Heck yeah. They could make that movie pretty sweet.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• As long as it's more entertaining than Ninja Assassin and that there's no fucking monkey in Justice League, I'm there.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Speed Racer gets a bum rap. Where I see truth in the rumor is Cloud Atlas is a flop-in-the-making (Opens on Friday, closes on Saturday kind of pictures) but Jupiter Rising is full-speed ahead.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Unless you know something I don't know, Cloud Atlas is either gonna be wonderfull or wonderflop.

Comment

• I hate SPEED RACER but i also think that they'd probably be ideal choices for a Justice League film.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I went from "hate" to "kinda like", Matt. Go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Unless you know something I don't know, Cloud Atlas is either gonna be wonderfull or wonderflop.
                        Movie looks fantastic. It also looks like its going to majorly flop. Could be in another whine-fest from online guys upon said failure (not since Scott Pilgrim). So get out the adult diapers!
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Marvel/Disney officially got back The Punisher and Blade at 12:01 AM on Sunday Morning.

Daredevil waits in the wings.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Thought they already had Blade?
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              Thought they already had Blade?

Much like Daredevil is going to be now, the countdown to the turnover just ended.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Movie looks fantastic. It also looks like its going to majorly flop. Could be in another whine-fest from online guys upon said failure (not since Scott Pilgrim). So get out the adult diapers!
                                Flop maybe, but like Pilgrim, I don't care, as long as the movie's good.

Comment

Working...
                                X