Fucking clothes and shit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh. Get checked out hha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Actually, I think it happened when I got my wisdom tooth taken out and I was only eating soups and yogurt for two weeks.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'm creating a mini uniform for myself...still in the planning phase.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Mini uniform for what? And what do you mean by mini uniform?

Comment

if you're going to be wearing a babydoll tee I'll pass on the ride to Simi
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Mini Me?

Mini Cooper?

WHAT?

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                if you're going to be wearing a babydoll tee I'll pass on the ride to Simi
                It'll be a mini skirt. Oh wait, that's what I'll be wearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
                  I'm creating a mini uniform for myself...still in the planning phase.
                  Dude, add a cape. Been too long since capes were in. Makes you look dashing. Or, go full on fop, with a silk handkercheif elegantly draped from your wrist.

Comment

I've got this feeling Bryan is going to announce his new look is based off of Miami Vice.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Nah, going classic....but the cape isn't a bad idea.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Just ordered today's Tee Fury shirt. This will be my first experience with them, hope all goes well!
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

The only problem with Teefury is when it shows up you'll have forgot you even ordered it.

Comment

I need clothes! I NEED CLOTHES! I look like a 46 year old orphaned hobo. George is taking me clothes shopping for my birthday, at my request.
                            Last edited by Lisa; 11-03-2010, 08:51 AM.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                              I need clothes! I NEED CLOTHES! I look like a 46 year old orphaned hobo. George is taking me clothes shopping for my birthday, at my request.
                              Wow- I am impressed with George! That's some serious catnip to a woman.

Comment

I may buy jeans today. First time in about 5-6 years.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X