Fucking clothes and shit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking clothes and shit.

I'm much too lazy to find the appropriate thread, so here goes, bitches.

Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 07-12-2010, 07:20 PM.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I need to buy more dress slacks, which sucks dick because I've already gotten too small for 38s, which I got a bunch of free from a friend.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I need to buy new slacks, myself. Apparently, I've gone from 3 notches to 6. Fuck.

Comment

What happened to your crazy AZN metabolism?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Clothes thread, eh?

*Checks up on his latest issue of v-neck monthly*
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Age happens.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Obviously, but it was a point of pride for him that he could he eat like shit and stay skinny.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, and I still stand by the fact that is not something to be proud of.

Granted it doesn't bother me as its not my body. Frankly, with a metabolism like that you'd be getting great results if you worked out.
                  Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-14-2010, 10:41 AM.

Comment

It's cool, I eat like shit enough for two people and still have to cinch up a belt on 28 jeans

Genetics, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Bastard.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Size 28?

*Shakes fist*

Good lord, Howard at your height? You trying to recapture your twink days?

Comment

No. Just the ability to eat that way and stay lean. 34-36 waist is healthy for me at my height.

Comment

My digsestive system doesn't allow me to eat that way .____.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              On my belt. It got even crazier. I think I might have cancer. Hahaha. No, really.

Comment

Working...
                              X