Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a music file to my blog?

Help me! Please, oh, please, HELP ME!!

Okay, it's not all that dramatic... I'd like to add a music file to my blog page, so that when people open it up, the song starts (complete with a radio button of some sort so they can mute it or turn it off if they don't share my taste in music, of course). You know, like people do on MySpace.

My blog is on Google's Blogger.com service, and I think I figured out how to embed music codes if I can figure out which code to embed. Basically, my problem is finding a website or someplace that has a lot of free songs that bloggers can use, copy and paste style, or uploading a file somehow. I think copying and pasting code is the preferred method with Google Blogger. Anyone know of any place I can hunt them down?

Thank ya!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

You know you're a geek when reading Lisa's first line, my thought went to "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      You know you're a geek when reading Lisa's first line, my thought went to "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.
      Yes, but if you're a geek who can help me, I won't mock!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

I can't help you, but I love Pink and don't give a fuck who knows that. That's all I got.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

And ideally, it was one of her songs that I wanted to add. Still can't figure out how to do this!

Comment

Lisa, if you don't mind waiting till the end of the day, I should be able to get that code for you. Just tell me what song you want.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              Lisa, if you don't mind waiting till the end of the day, I should be able to get that code for you. Just tell me what song you want.
              Nerdious, thank you! No, I don't mind waiting, that's fine. I was thinking of something by P!nk, one of the more faster tempo ones like "Trouble", "Get This Party Started" or "There You Go". Not fussy at all, whatever you can scare up would be great - thanks again!

Comment

Sorry about last night Lisa. I'll try to remember tonight.

Comment

I'll remind him on Facebook, since you don't use Facebook.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Thanks, Nerdious! And thanks for the smarmy, passive-agressive Facebook remark, Howard!

Comment

You have to know by now Lisa, I am going to tease you about that forever.

All in good natured fun, of course. Since I really don't care one way or the other just think you are missing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        You have to know by now Lisa, I am going to tease you about that forever.

All in good natured fun, of course. Since I really don't care one way or the other just think you are missing out.
                        But I was on there briefly - I'm totally not missing out!

Comment

*shakes head* You were never my friend on Facebook. You were totally missing out. But that's ok. I know, I know. Technology=bad. Stylus and clay tablet=good.

Comment

Something like this, Lisa?

<object height="40" width="150">

<embed src="http://listen.grooveshark.com/songWidget.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="hostname=cowbell.grooveshark.com&widget ID=20742875&style=metal&p=0" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="window" height="40" width="150"></object>
                            Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 04-08-2010, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Fuck, now that stupid song is gonna be in my head.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X