No announcement yet.

Justified - FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did actually, we were eating while watching. And we couldn't figure out where we knew him from.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
      This show is fucking badass. That is all.
      Originally posted by Jobe View Post
      Seriously. THE OLYPHANT is a badass in this. Lesley and I are fucking hooked.
      Agreed. Loved every bit of it. Especially when Goggins asked Olyphant if he'd shoot him.

"If you make me pull, I'll put you down"
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The Olyphant is the coolest motherfucker on TV, maybe ever. Goddamn he is so suave. And a Chinatown reference? Color me erect. And Cletus Van Damme is a great actor, that opening scene was aces.

Comment

So, I guess I need to start watching this show tonight, huh? I still have least week's episode recorded.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

YES

Comment

Really dug the 2nd episode (just watched it). Poor fucking Cooper. Busts out of jail only to get shot in the gut, get no money, and have no wife.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I liked how the couple blew the money on a boob job and a T.V
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

and a car and a boat. They were parked out front. Also can't wait for tonight. Loving this show.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Dug the third episode. Thought the guy from Sex and the City did a good job. Was great seeing the guy who played U-Turn in Weeds show up as well. I really want Goggins to come back though. I'm hoping this will start to slowly drop the episodic angle and focus on a big picture by the end of the season.

Comment

It feels like they are setting up a big picture, but taking their sweet time doing it. I don't think Goggins would be so heavily used in advertising for use in one episode and change. The man got shot in the chest, let him stew in the hospital for a bit before coming back into the scene.

Comment

Either way, Olyphant is fucking ruling this character. Makes me want to rewatch Deadwood.

Comment

Definitely. I finished Deadwood right before this started, and it worked out great. I was worried he would be playing Bullock OF THE FUUUUUTUUUUUURE but the only comparison is they are lawmen. Other than that, totally different. I love his sense of humor in Justified.

Comment

this last episode with Alan Ruck was fucking great. I think I kind of love this show. The standoff in the desert was hilarious with the way Olyphant and Ruck were bantering back and forth.

Comment

I like how it is slightly episodic with the different criminals, but there is that secondary story line that Miami is trailing him everywhere he goes. I think the series showed great balls by having the fairly gruesome tooth extraction, and the coyote damn near raping the girlfriend.

Comment

I <3 this show.

Also "does it fit?" cracked me up. She should have known he was awake.

Comment

Working...
                                X