Advice on handsets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on handsets

Well, podcaustians I've decided to change my handset from the free model I got from T-Mobile some time ago. I'm thinking of going with this model:

Different color obviously, but for someone who barely gets calls and texts. I don't see the point in spending an extra 25-30 a month on a touch phone. Unless there are better suggestions.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

I've dug the Sony phones I've had in the past.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It seems really nice actually. I figure I would fancy it up a little. But I don't feel the need for an iPhone or a Blackberry.

I could turn my phone off for a week and not have any calls or texts. Which is really sad.

Comment

But if you got an iPhone or Blackberry, your sarcasm awareness wouldn't be so hindered.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Well, Nerdious seeing how you have shit tons of disposable income. You could subsidize the cost of said phone.

Comment

but he doesn't use the phone that much. Same reason I don't need an iPhone. Rather get a cheap phone, and an itouch in that case.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Exactly, I mean there are those crazy aps out there and all. But I don't think it's worth the cost.

And yet I see middle school kids out there with Blackberries. Hell, the woman at T-Mobile was telling me how a mom bought her kid , A THIRD GRADER, a Blackberry.
              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 10-05-2009, 02:01 PM.

Comment

It's true. I only use the phone for the internets. And games. And movies. And music. I can't stand carrying more shit around with me.

Comment

And I've got an iPod from '06 that still isn't even half way full. Damn my satisifed tech life.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    Well, Nerdious seeing how you have shit tons of disposable income. You could subsidize the cost of said phone.
                    Also, I don't really have shit tons of disposable income. I just don't go out or have a significant other. I have to eat tons of ramen just to be able to get all the shit I want.

Comment

'Scuse me while I break out the world's tinest violin.

Comment

You have one of those too? Guess mine wasn't the only world's tiniest violin.

Comment

Never heard of anyone refer to their junk as a violin. OH SNAPS!

Anyways.....any other cell phone insight would be appreciated.

Comment

It's true! All of it! *sob*

Comment

How long of a plan are you looking for? You could pick up a Blackberry for a penny.

Comment

Working...
                              X