RF Modulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RF Modulator

I've got a RF Modulator so I can hook up the dvd player in my class to the old ass tv... It converts the coax cable to rca (or the other way around). The picture is coming in all fuzzy, and the only reason I could think of was that the channel accepted on the tv is not included on the modulator itself. Let me explain further.... The Modulator has a switch for channels 3 and 4. I'm supposed to have the tv on the same channel as the modulator. The problem is, the tv only accepts the signal from the dvd player on channel 5.

Is there a way for me to get the tv to accept the signal on channel 3 or 4? Maybe a reboot for the tv?? I'm not sure.. Every other solution I could think of, I've tried, and got the same fuzzy screen...
    "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
    Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
    Steven Wright

2 things, #1do you have regular cable hooked up to the TV ( if not that is a good thing) #2 Hook up the modulator to the TV and set it to either ch 3or 4 (what ever you prefer ) then make sure the DVD player is on (no movie has to be playing, the menu main screen will be fine) then do a channel scan on the TV ( kinda like if you had cable hooked up and you were trying to see what channels you get).. The TV should find everything that resembles a picture including ch5...
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Thanks... Will do.
      "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
      Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
      Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
      X