Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 04-28-2017, 11:19 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Got my Bloodborne platinum!

What a nightmare those chalice dungeons are, Jesus Christ. Solo'd through all but 3 of the bosses, including the second last one who is notoriously hard (my noob kill of it https://youtu.be/HQwqzO3IjtI) By the time I got to the final boss I was so impatient and tired of getting two shot while learning fight patterns that I summoned just to bang it out quickly.

Still have the DLC to do but I need a fuggin break...