Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the biggest pain in the ass was just getting it out of the enclosure. What I did once it was all done was reformat the original PS4 HD, put it back into the enclosure, and then hooked it up to my xbox one for more storage.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/how-...es/2300-10102/
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Thanks, man!

That might be my next project if I don't get eaten by an alligator this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        the biggest pain in the ass was just getting it out of the enclosure. What I did once it was all done was reformat the original PS4 HD, put it back into the enclosure, and then hooked it up to my xbox one for more storage.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/how-...es/2300-10102/
        Yup, exactly what I did. So both consoles got plenty of storage. With all the Xbox Gold games though, I might be grabbing a second USB drive for it.

Comment

• oh man, I think I want to grab Dead by Daylight.

Looks like it could be fun.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hardline multi is pretty decent guys.

Comment

• Man I played a match that lasted almost an hour. So much fun. Runs really well on the ps4. Totally surprised.

Comment

• I don't have a external hard drive. It's just plug n play?
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• For Xbox One? Yeah. You plug it in, it does a format to work with Xbone, and boom. Done. Takes like 5 minutes.

Comment

• Ps4....

Comment

• Oh, no. Check the links Rob posted. You have to save your files, remove the old drive and install the new one. It's also super fast.

Comment

• Yeah I wish the ps4 did it externally. That's the nice thing about the Xbox

Comment

• Will check out the link. I presume it's easy to do?

Comment

• yeah. The hardest part on my end was just getting the new HD out of it's enclosure without breaking it so I could still use it later.

Comment

• Yeah, that's a little sticky. It's mostly that it's just in there real fucking good. But it's a 15 minute thing.

Comment

• Hardline is the shit

Comment

Working...
                                X