Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, terrible.

Comment

• That "Fools Rush In" cover hooooooooooooooly fuck hilarious. Jax becoming the reaper was pretty fucking cool. The super slow chase, that song, THOSE FUCKING EFFECTS, and a horrible cop out ending. Glad this shit is over.

Comment

• Those effects....they spent all their money getting the Springsteen song.

Comment

• I'd be so pissed if I was Vic.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Loved all the stuff with him just murdering motherfuckers. Robocop in particular. Loved how Kurt was like, "FUCK REMEMBER THIS SHIT I SPENT TIME ON BACK IN SEASON 1 and 2, HERE IT IS AGAIN REAL QUICK JUST KIDDING BURN EVERYTHING HERE IS A BLANKET."
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• had no idea that the homeless chick was killed in the wreck with JT and that she was the mom of the chick fucking Rat. I know that we had an episode about the girl and her father and what not, but I did not remember that at all. And that she's been in 2-3 episodes every season AND that Jax gave her the blanket at the end of season 1 that she gave him on last night's episode.

SHE IS THE GHOST FROM HAMLET.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                had no idea that the homeless chick was killed in the wreck with JT and that she was the mom of the chick fucking Rat. I know that we had an episode about the girl and her father and what not, but I did not remember that at all. And that she's been in 2-3 episodes every season AND that Jax gave her the blanket at the end of season 1 that she gave him on last night's episode.

Yeah, I talked with somebody about this last season. She witnessed Juice throw the fork away that Gemma used on Tara.

But yeah, all the killing everything was great. Pretty much everything else was meh to poop.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  had no idea that the homeless chick was killed in the wreck with JT and that she was the mom of the chick fucking Rat. I know that we had an episode about the girl and her father and what not, but I did not remember that at all. And that she's been in 2-3 episodes every season AND that Jax gave her the blanket at the end of season 1 that she gave him on last night's episode.

Is this for real? I only remember her from seeing Juice dump the fork and being around when that kid shot up the school.

Comment

• It is.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                    X