No announcement yet.

Star Trek: The Star Trek Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking lulz to Spock's KHANNNNNNNNNNNNN. Like, seriously.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But now I wish that the rumors were true about Benedict being in Star Wars because Billy was right. that was some Grinch looking shit with his smile and that would be COOL AS FUCK in Star Wars's universe. Just not here.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it didn't matter.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• also, when did Spock end up being a superhero? Motherfucker pulls a SUPERJUMP after Kahn at the end out of no where. It was so stupid.

Comment

• The third act of this film is a horrendous mess.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Why did you remind me this movie exists Rob? Do you hate me?

Comment

• I see Orci deleted his Twitter feed.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• was he getting inundated with people tweeting him death threats?
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Thinking his people told him to yank it after his childish rants on the TrekMovie comments section.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Is Orci the truther or is that Lindelof?
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Orci.

Lindelof is just a wiener.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Umm, WHAT?

http://deadline.com/2017/12/quentin-...ms-1202220032/
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Bring it the fuck on.

Comment

• Does the Klingon LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Spock: "You know what the funniest thing about the Klingon homeworld is?"

Kirk: "What?"

Spock: "It's the little differences. I mean they got the same shit over there that they got here, but it's just - it's just there it's a little different."

Kirk: "Examples?"

Spock: "Alright, well you can walk into a holodeck in Qo'noS and replicate a beer. And I don't mean just like in no paper cup, I'm talking about a glass of beer. And in Kahless City, you can replicate a beer at McDonald's. And you know what they call a, uh, a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Qo'noS?"

Kirk: "They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?"

Spock: "Nah, man, they got the kellicam system, they wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is."

Kirk: "What do they call it?"

Spock: "They call it a 'Quarter Pounder je nIm wIb ngogh'."

Kirk: "Quarter Pounder je nIm wIb ngogh."

Spock: "That's right."

Kirk: "What do they call a Big Mac?"

Spock: "A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Tl'n Mac."

Kirk: "Tl'n Mac." [laughs] "What do they call a Whopper?"

Spock: "I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King. But, you know what they put on french fries on Romulus instead of ketchup?"

Kirk: "What?"

Spock: "Travit milk."

Kirk: "Yuck!"

Spock: [raises eyebrow] "I seen them do it man, they fuckin' drown them in that shit."

Comment

Working...
                                X