The Untitled BDR Shadowrun Campaign WIP Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's cool Nick, I'll give when I can. :-D
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Getting back to learning things. Currently trying to build a "Raid:The Redemption" type mission. 30 mins and I created a quick semi-finished basic layout for one floor.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

another quick pass over.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Here's hoping Ceej did some homework when I was gone in learning the conversation editor.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Getting back to learning things. Currently trying to build a "Raid:The Redemption" type mission. 30 mins and I created a quick semi-finished basic layout for one floor.
            Dual rows of columns and the matrix is yours.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

haha, they are mostly there to use for cover.

Comment

For sure, I just thought it would make a nice visual plus it just reminded me of the lobby shoot out.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vjUAJXDfj54" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Added more textures and items to the map along with some standard bad guys. Now to figure out how to make it much more interactive.

Comment

Working...
                  X