No announcement yet.

Coolest looking guns EvAR!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I envy you. I work with my old man and I haven't spoke to him since Father's Day.

Comment

• I hear you, and my brother and I realize we're damn lucky we got the folks we got. Lucked out big time on that front, which makes me more eager to spend more time with 'em (I usually see 'em once a week or so, and always talk to them by phone). They're getting up there in age, though, and I'm realizing they won't be around forever. Sucks.

Comment

• My family....anybody want them?

EDIT: Not the wife and kids, I like them.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Josh you and I both know full well you would sell those kids cash money! /Chapelle

Comment

• Well, probably the new one since I'm not that attached yet and the oldest because he's pretty smart and would fetch a good price, and probably the middle one too since he's funny as fuck, but only those three.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• bumped for the random gun talk in the anger thread.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
              X