No announcement yet.

toys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niiiice. I used to have one, too, but sold it for $100 when the Spawn stuff was all the rage (hey, strike while the iron's hot). Wound up selling off all my Spawn junk soon after.

I still have the clear and painted versions of the Invisible Woman and that Spider-Man Micro Machine set somewhere in my office closet, along with a ton of pre-Legends Toy Biz figures.

Comment

yeah, most of these are not in mint condition but the star trek stuff is. I totally have Wesley chilling on my computer desk now.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Never saw a Wesley figure, even in the stores. I did, briefly, collect the ST figures, as well as the Aliens, but, again flipped 'em to other collectors on neighborhood kids during a garage sale or something.

But hey, you now have even more Magic cards! CJ shaking in his boots yet?

Comment

I gave all of my boxed stuff away to my best friend's son. It was mostly worthless shit I bought in bulk and then sat it in boxes. I need to sit down and go through all the tubs my down brought over and clean or toss shit from those.

Comment

I usually donate my old stuff to Toys for Tots around the holidays. The Marines snap that stuff up.

Comment

That's a good idea, I might go through some of my stuff in better condition and donate it there. I was planning on loading up bags with clothes and toys to donate to one of the Salvation Army's near me.

Comment

Go for it! If anything, you get rid of stuff, and you make life better for a couple of kids.

Comment

Working...
                X