No announcement yet.

CHILI: THE FINAL FRONTIER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob, I think Ed is implying you try his meat.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Another type of animal?

or his 'meat' meat?

Comment

I didn't realize a dick joke would require this much scrutiny.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

We're doing the whole 'Ripoll Overthinking It Thing' today...

Comment

At least you ain't a girl AND fat, Ed.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Thank fuck for that.

But if this was Ripoll overthinking, you'd not only overanalyze my dick joke but the entire purpose of this chili thread, the boards, Rob, and life itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                At least you ain't a girl AND fat, Ed.
                But if he was, he'd be safe from Tati...

Comment

I can assure you that with strong border defenses and the fact Mexico deports anyone who gets into their borders. I am safe.

He won't even make it past Juarez. Only men, of the strongest Peckinpah nature could get through that war-zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    By other meat.....well you know
                    Soylent Green.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

What a coincidence, I just put a pot of chili on today.

New frontier for me this time. First time I've made a chili without store-bought chili seasoning and powder. No sir, this time I made my own chili powder from dried peppers (arbol, guajillo and ancho), cumin, mexican oregano, garlic powder, paprika and my little coffee grinder.

Also at the party: some home-canned tomatoes with a blend of jalapeno and habenero. Also some mushrooms, because mushrooms is GOOD. Finally, I used ground beef because I'm unemployed and it's cheaper than stew meat.

As for beans, I can take em or leave em (I mostly leave em). One thing I've started adding recently is hominy. Much better than beans and they soak up the chili flavour (with an added 'u' for extra yum) while thickening up the stew.

I'm looking forward to this batch.
                      sigpic
                      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

fuck yeah.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Made a big pot of chili yesterday but I was in a piss poor mood, and my gut just wasn't in the mood for spicy. Barely even touched it

Comment

Mine didn't come out right unfortunately. Need to remedy it for Halloween.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Mmmmm, thas gooooood chili. So good it made me think of the beer tasting scene in 'Beerfest'.

"I want to put my dick in it!"
                              "I want it to put its dick in me!"
                              sigpic
                              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Working...
                              X