Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 10-17-2016, 02:13 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Trevor is fucking ripped. I love seeing him in all these shows, even if all I can see is Trevor when I hear him speak.
Old 10-17-2016, 03:26 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Man, I thought that was him.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:34 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

So I wonder if that theory that the McPoyle is Ed Harris in the past is still gonna hold up. I'm assuming no based on that last shot. And now I think Bernard is a goddamn robot. The clone of Arnold or whatever Hannibal's ex partner was.
Old 10-18-2016, 06:50 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I am already exhausted by all the hand wringing over how this series is going to unravel over the next five seasons. People are going to build it up like they did Lost and it will never leave up to their head canon.
Old 10-24-2016, 08:28 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

great fucking episode last night. Loved seeing the hosts start to break down and remember. Finding that bullet was crazy.
Old 10-24-2016, 08:29 AM
is ready for turkey

“One more word and I’ll cut your throat. This is my fucking vacation.”
Old 11-01-2016, 08:42 AM
is ready for turkey

well the dual time line theory was basically confirmed this week. Really dug the scene between Ed Harris and Hopkins. Especially when the knife was unsheathed and Marsden shut that shit down. And that last shot with Thandie was interesting...
Old 11-08-2016, 12:56 PM
is ready for turkey

Holy shit to this week's episode. Maeve learning what's what was AMAZING. Holy shit is Thandie doing a great job. Real curious as to how those 5 OG hosts are going to play out.

"Are you lying to me boy?"
"yes"

SNAPS. SO MANY SNAPS.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:04 PM
is ready for turkey

Also, fucking TEDDY THE MURDERER! jesus. Dug seeing the baddie from the movie in the basement as well.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:39 PM
Fleshlight King

Teddy going HAM with the machine gun was the best thing since the pilot.

Honestly, I am not super feeling this on a weekly basis. I feel like it would be better watching a full season and paying close attention.
Old 11-08-2016, 03:54 PM
is ready for turkey

really? This shit feels like LOST to me at the moment and I love it. I love having guesses and shit and seeing it play out week after week. I get what you're saying if only because an hour a week is NOT ENOUGH.
Old 11-08-2016, 05:31 PM
Fleshlight King

I'm just kind of burnt out on the cottage industry of EVERY SERIES MUST BE DISSECTED and it's kind of hurting my enjoyment.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:29 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I'm not paying attention or looking for the theories. I'm just watching the show each week and have been enjoying it so far. Thandie Newton has been great.
Old 11-14-2016, 09:01 PM
The red capes are coming

Well, the ending of the last episode was unexpected.

Spoiler: SPOILER!! 
"What door?"
Old 11-14-2016, 09:11 PM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
I ask honestly...really? I am finding myself really bored with it already.
Old 11-14-2016, 11:40 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Old 11-15-2016, 08:10 AM
is ready for turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post

Spoiler: SPOILER!! 
"What door?"
I called that shit. So awesome.
Old 11-15-2016, 03:33 PM
The red capes are coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Well, I put it together as the episode was going on, but didn't see it coming prior to the episode, like this guy apparently
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I called that shit. So awesome.
Old 11-15-2016, 03:35 PM
is ready for turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
So I wonder if that theory that the McPoyle is Ed Harris in the past is still gonna hold up. I'm assuming no based on that last shot. And now I think Bernard is a goddamn robot. The clone of Arnold or whatever Hannibal's ex partner was.
BOOM. almost a month ago.

IN YOUR FACE CASUAL WATCHERS.

ahhah.

For real though, I can't wait to see what Ford's end game is. That shit was brutal as fuck.
Old 11-15-2016, 03:41 PM
The red capes are coming

Wait, Mads is in this?