Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 01-26-2017, 06:29 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Flash was great this week. I hope each time the change a headline a new character shows up.
Old 01-26-2017, 02:31 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

So I started watching Arrow last month since I said "good bye" to Gotham. It took a few episodes to get into it, but I'm enjoying it for the most part. I'm halfway through season 2 now and liking it much more than season 1. It feels like they are moving away from all the grim-darkness and starting to embrace the comics more. Once Barry Allen showed up, I instantly wanted to start Flash, but I'm holding off until I finish season 2.

My favorite part of Arrow? Willa Holland. Good lord, I could just watch her sit and do nothing and be thoroughly entertained.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 01-26-2017, 04:35 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
So I started watching Arrow last month since I said "good bye" to Gotham. It took a few episodes to get into it, but I'm enjoying it for the most part. I'm halfway through season 2 now and liking it much more than season 1. It feels like they are moving away from all the grim-darkness and starting to embrace the comics more. Once Barry Allen showed up, I instantly wanted to start Flash, but I'm holding off until I finish season 2.

My favorite part of Arrow? Willa Holland. Good lord, I could just watch her sit and do nothing and be thoroughly entertained.
I like season 2 of Arrow the best. Finishing season 2 of Arrow before starting The Flash is probably best since season 1 of Flash and season 3 of Arrow cross over a couple times.

Old 01-26-2017, 05:02 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Season 2 is also my favorite. I do not agree with the Willa love though. All about Felicity.
Old 01-27-2017, 07:41 AM
is fancy

Dug this week's episode of Arrow. Yay curtis!
Old 01-27-2017, 08:33 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I have a major crush on Felicity too, but I'm more of a brunette guy, and Willa is approaching the same league as The Portman for me.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 01-29-2017, 06:01 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I like Felicity and Willa, but the hottest women on Arrow are the guest stars like Shado, Nyssa, Amanda Waller, Mckenna Hall from season 1, I wish she'd come back.
Old 01-29-2017, 06:08 PM
is fancy

Nyssa and Felicity are my JAM.

Also, the hottest is still Sara. Caity Lotz is BEAUTIFUL and FIT and OH GOD MY BONER.

Willa is a tad too skinny for my liking. but obviously I'm a dumpster fire compared to all of them so it's a moot point.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:34 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Felicity 4 Eva, I say. But, yeah, the guest star roster is stacked. The biggest problem with Legends of Tomorrow is that they made White Canary all greasy and shit. Caity Lotz is way hot.
Old 02-02-2017, 12:21 PM
The red capes are coming

They screwed up with Black Canary on Arrow but looks like they might be fixing this.

Spoiler: Arrow Spoilers 
So, this new character is actually Dinah Drake, but one who's not Dinah Laurel Lance's mother (who's name is Dinah Drake as well and the first Black Canary comics wise), will now be Black Canary. Reminds me of some Smallville bullshit when they killed off Jimmy Olsen and then revealed he has a little brother also named Jimmy. That said, I like Dinah Drake so far, so if this gives me a good Black Canary on this show, great.

I want more Cisco and Gypsy on Flash. Wally is going to be faster than Barry. I wonder what bad shit this will lead to.

Villain centric Legends of Tomorrow was good. More of these across all the shows would be welcome.

Are we getting a White Martian invasion now on Supergirl?
Old 02-02-2017, 03:36 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

The Jimmy killed on Smallville was actually named Henry James, his younger brother was James something or other, so technically both are called Jimmy but not named Jimmy.

STOP WITH YOUR ALTERNATIVE FACTS FIL!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2017, 04:38 PM
The red capes are coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
The Jimmy killed on Smallville was actually named Henry James, his younger brother was James something or other, so technically both are called Jimmy but not named Jimmy.

STOP WITH YOUR ALTERNATIVE FACTS FIL!!!!!!!!
HA! Yeah, that's right, I forgot they "revealed" at his funeral (more like decided to change his name so not to piss people off that Jimmy Olsen had died) his name was actually Henry James.
Old 02-02-2017, 04:58 PM
is fancy

Gypsy is now in the top 5 hottest women in these shows. The stuff with her and Cisco was amazing. HR and his book was hilarlious, and I really hope Wally fucks stuff up even more than Barry because FUCK WALLY.

Iris was actually interesting this week. Go figure. I love Malfoy's interaction with the group so far. That's been pretty funny. AND CISCO IS SOOOOOO POWERFUL yay!
Old 02-02-2017, 05:11 PM
The red capes are coming

Yeah, I liked Gypsy a lot. She needs to come back often, hell, what's one more Team Flash member.
Old 02-06-2017, 07:32 PM
The red capes are coming

Old 02-27-2017, 04:03 PM
The red capes are coming

Gypsy is back this week

Really liking all 4 shows right now. Legends and Arrow are much improved this season. Loving the new Black Canary.
Old 02-27-2017, 04:32 PM
is fancy

New Canary is legit. Planet of the Apes was legit.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:20 AM
is fancy

Harry is such a dick to HR. That gorilla fight was ridiculous
Old 03-08-2017, 04:27 PM
The red capes are coming

Good episode last night but damn, Barry (and Wally) fucked up.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
So my guess is Barry is probably Savitar. Wally is a possibility, but I'm leaning more towards Barry being Savitar, a future Barry, and his fucking around and creating Flashpoint is probably part of it. Also, I know Rob is hating Wally right now, that shit was dumb of him, I know, but that shit is on Barry, too. Wally is new to this shit, and Barry pushes him away because he is seeing Savitar? Keep your friends close, enemies closer, Barry, you should have kept an eye on your boy, not banished him. Still, great episode, nice drama, the Wally scene was sad.
Old 03-08-2017, 04:39 PM
is fancy

Wally is the worst. But yeah Barry keeps fucking up and Iris was being hella lame last night.