Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Pixel Junkies

The Pixel Junkies A gaming podcast featuring two video game addicted guys who just can't quit the gaming culture.

Old 10-20-2014, 12:58 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Give us more questions to answer!
Old 10-20-2014, 01:20 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOKY QUESTIONS
Old 10-20-2014, 02:01 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Spooookiest experience while playing a game?

Favorite horror genre that hasn't been tapped as a wellspring for new IPs in games? Why?

Best/favorite game soundtrack in the horror/suspense mold? This can also lead to the inevitable segue into conversation over the best sound design in the previously described game genre.

Preferred spooooky gaming environment: console or pc? Does the choice make a difference to you? Why? Cite specific examples.

This test will be timed.