Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Pixel Junkies

The Pixel Junkies A gaming podcast featuring two video game addicted guys who just can't quit the gaming culture.

Old 08-20-2014, 07:01 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas
Default VIDJA GAME KWESTIONS

We record soon. Want to ask me how badly I wished we recorded video so I could give Rob the bird over RDR? Want to ask Rob how often he jerked it to Sheik regardless of his Ocarina opinions? Do so here.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:23 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Only a handful of times...
Old 08-20-2014, 10:05 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

What is the appeal of WOW? I kinda don't get it.
Old 08-20-2014, 10:10 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Is it possible to have a visual element for the show?
Old 08-20-2014, 11:22 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
What is the appeal of WOW? I kinda don't get it.
Oh man, this will be tough.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:22 AM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Is it possible to have a visual element for the show?
We plan on doing some streaming of gameplay at some point. Is that what you mean?
Old 08-20-2014, 11:46 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Otherwise depending on time/how invested I am, I could always upload the casts to youtube with some videos/pics of the shit we're talking about. But that's alot of extra work on top of the work I'm already doing.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:11 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

When you going to play Plaque Attack?

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 08-24-2014, 11:11 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Oh man, this will be tough.
Nah. You'll nail it. Or I'll slap your shit.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:47 PM
Fleshlight King

Dump some more questions on us. Building show notes, and this week is sloooooooooooow.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:07 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Talk about PT. What sort of things do you hope the new gen will usher in in terms of gameplay mechanics and player expectations being totally fucked with?

Who is this woman and the controversy you were referencing in the previous cast? I have no idea who that is.

How about the terrifying uncanny valley of the new generation, especially with regards to the 2K15 stuff? That NBA trailer was scary. And not just because of the Chilli Peppers song reminding me of a time I didn't hate Flea.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:08 PM
My wife's son

That Mario Party Feature on Giant Bomb: terrible or where has Dan Ryckert been all my life?
Old 08-26-2014, 11:38 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Vidja games - Sexist Manboy Love zone? Or you know, just regular old hobby?
Old 08-27-2014, 06:13 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

You might have covered it a bit in a couple of episodes, but what are your best vidja game memories outside of game systems? What arcade games were you two slaves to when you were lil' nippers? For me it was Battlezone, StarBlade, Zaxxon, etc.

Old school 4 lyfe, yo!
Old 08-27-2014, 06:31 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

What is the best Nintendo game of all time and when did you realize it was A Link to the Past?
Old 08-27-2014, 06:34 PM
Fleshlight King

You mean Nintendo developer and not NES I take it?
Old 08-27-2014, 07:35 PM
RIP Ferg

I mean a cartridge that you plug into your ninhendu Billy.

Old 09-08-2014, 10:05 AM
Fleshlight King

We will be recording on Thursday most likely. If you have questions on The Sims or Destiny ask now, so we can check them out before recording.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:16 AM
Fleshlight King

Planning on recording Friday. Questions about Mordor, Forza Horizons 2, Destiny patch or anything else? Let us know.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:33 AM
is ready for turkey

word. We'll make sure to answer some of the questions in here that we didn't get to last episode.