Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 08-10-2011, 11:04 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
DOHOHOHOHOHO

Watch out for Andy vs. Plank of Wood.

That is a fucking beast of a fight scene.
I wish I could quit you...
Old 08-21-2011, 09:17 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

So much going on. Jaques got done in by dad. Josie has Mr. Hong Kong there telling her to do the job. Aubrey is going to be a smack whore if daddy doesn't get the cash. Another Mr. Hong Kong fights during a lightning storm at the RR. Not nearly enough Cooper in S2 either.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:23 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, Ray Wise is killing this shit now. Episode 17.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:42 PM
Fleshlight King

Don't know what to think now. Lot's of new mysteries opening up, but I know the show will end before any decent resolutions can be found.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:53 PM
I'll See You in 25 Years

BMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurts

When James goes on his road trip, keep the remote handy for fast forwarding purposes.

Twitter.com/bmkrol
Old 08-30-2011, 10:05 PM
Fleshlight King

Yeah the James story is horrible. He just realized he was set up. He's a goddamn idiot. I LOVE YOU JAMES YOU HIGH SCHOOL KID I JUST MET fucking terrible.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:12 AM
I'll See You in 25 Years

BMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurts

Yeah, the series went completely off the rails with that storyline.

Twitter.com/bmkrol
Old 08-31-2011, 06:49 AM
Fleshlight King

This show has no issue with underage sex. It encourages it. Multiple times. I feel icky.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:12 PM
ONE. HAPPY. BASTARD.

Mike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurts

I got the feeling that they were just trying to fill up a full season's worth of shows in Season 2. Having said that, once you get past the sag in the middle, the last 4-5 eps of the season are fucking awesome.

THEN you must go watch Twin Peaks: Fire, Walk With Me. You will probably hate it, but I didn't. I even have the original movie poster. Twin Peaks was the first TV show I ever became an actual fanboy over, including doing a vacation in Washington where I visited all of the shooting locations. I was awful, but that vacation kicked ass!
Old 09-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Fleshlight King

Billy Zane bitches!
Old 09-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Fleshlight King

And now Heather Graham. Basically lost interest at this point, so much nonsense and mysterious false starts and the terrible James story. Read that the last few episodes kick it back up a notch, here's hoping.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:26 PM
Fleshlight King

Damn, Ted Raimi now. Twin Peaks is killing it with the guest stars in these last episodes.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:31 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Implying they didn't blow their wad with Ferrer.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:56 AM
Fleshlight King

Well, that was...a show. Don't know what I think of it. So much filler for 7 or so episodes, and really don't know what I think of the ending yet. Seemed kind of hacky and cliched.
Old 10-06-2014, 10:55 AM
Fleshlight King

Returning to Showtime in 2016.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:03 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

We're still going through the first season.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:14 AM
I'll See You in 25 Years

This show will do the spooky cops thing way better than True Detective. And man, I love me some True Detective.

Twitter.com/bmkrol
Old 10-06-2014, 11:49 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

The first series was a tired David Lynch working on three different film projects and a series at the same time.

This series will be a well relaxed Lynch who's only being doing non-profit work and voicing on The Cleveland Show.

I can't wait to see what he brings. Also, I fucking called it that this was going to Showtime.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 05-22-2017, 08:03 AM
Fleshlight King

So, who else watched the premiere? I thought it was way more straight forward than I expected. Not to say it wasn't bat shit insane, but I expected even less sense to be made. The South Dakota murder scene was something else. And good for Matthew Lillard getting that work! The NYC box was creepy as hell, and I don't know how I feel about what appeared in the box. Actually, the shots of NYC and Vegas and even South Dakota felt so weird in Twin Peaks. The four of us watching it all said "Whaaaaaaaat?" when the first NYC helicopter shots came up.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:25 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I finished the first season last night. I love it. I've heard from many people the middle of the second season stinks to high heaven but I'll power through it. There's that one promo still from the third season of McLachlan sitting at a breakfast table with a napkin on his head that is so weird it's compelling me to watch. I gotta see what that's about.