Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 03-13-2008, 11:15 AM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey
Default It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

I was just thinking about this show yesterday while I was at work. It's hilarious, but I think when I try to tell people about it, they may be a little put off. For example, a line that cracks me up from the show: "I'm gonna stab him, I'm gonna stab his face off!" Or the episodes where the gang gets hooked on crack - and wasn't there one about finding a baby in a dumpster or something?
Old 03-13-2008, 11:16 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Re: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Best comedy show ever next to Arrested Development. The dumpster baby, named DB, was fucking great. And who can forget: Night man and Day Man?
Old 03-13-2008, 11:18 AM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Day man! Fighter of the Night Man!
Old 03-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

My friend has been trying to get me to watch this, I haven't got into it yet. I think I will buy the first season on DVD. I heard it was as good if not better than Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:16 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Personally, I love this way more than Curb. But that's because of Larry gets old after a few seasons. But honestly, this show is so fucking good it's a crime not more people watch it.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:19 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I will watch this weekend...
Old 03-13-2008, 12:21 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Thank God you started this thread, Lesley! After Arrested Development went off the air, I thought nothing could fill the comedy void that show left behind. Then I discoverd I.A.S.I.P. Master of karate and friendship for everyone!

I met the main 3 guys from the show, and asked how I could get a Nightman ringtone. The guy who plays Dennis told me they were looking into it, and that he had some looney dude create his own lyrics to the song and send it to him via MySpace. Sarah asks me all the time when the show is coming back. Too fuckin' great.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:24 PM
is ready for turkey

God, fuck you guys and meeting celebs all the time. Bastards.

But I would totally update my cell phone (thing is fucking ancient) if I could get that ringtone.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:45 PM
<-My Inspiration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari
Thank God you started this thread, Lesley! After Arrested Development went off the air, I thought nothing could fill the comedy void that show left behind. Then I discoverd I.A.S.I.P. Master of karate and friendship for everyone!

I met the main 3 guys from the show, and asked how I could get a Nightman ringtone. The guy who plays Dennis told me they were looking into it, and that he had some looney dude create his own lyrics to the song and send it to him via MySpace. Sarah asks me all the time when the show is coming back. Too fuckin' great.
You can thank Rob - I probably wouldn't even know about this show if it wasn't for him. (That goes for a lot of shows)
Old 07-01-2008, 06:58 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Finally! New season starts September 18th!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrkW6...eature=related

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 07-01-2008, 07:34 PM
is ready for turkey

AWESOME!

This show is on par with Arrested Development for me.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:51 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

This show is....... my favorite comedy!

Old 09-18-2008, 02:46 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Tonight bitches!!!

Old 09-18-2008, 02:48 PM
is ready for turkey

TOMORROW FOR US WITHOUT CABLE BITCHES!
Old 09-18-2008, 02:51 PM
Like's to touch the hiney

Corey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' it

Ari, Sarah, and I saw the new episode at Comic Con and it was fucking great... Can't wait for more episodes
She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari
Old 09-18-2008, 02:57 PM
???????

2 episodes tonight!

Old 09-18-2008, 05:16 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

When I am on less than three hours sleep, I am Charlie.

Every other time, I'm Dennis and Dee's dad. Only taller and with more hair. And not resembling Devito's physiology in any way.

I should sleep less...more often.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:33 PM
is ready for turkey

Yes, yes you do.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:11 AM
<-----THIS!

So happy to have this show back. Last night's episodes were fucking aces. The Hunting episode was even better the second time around, and the Gas Crisis episode was solid too. Charlie as the Texan was the shit. "I cut the breaks! Wild card bitches!"

Old 09-19-2008, 12:40 PM
???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
So happy to have this show back. Last night's episodes were fucking aces. The Hunting episode was even better the second time around, and the Gas Crisis episode was solid too. Charlie as the Texan was the shit. "I cut the breaks! Wild card bitches!"
Crickett was great, and all the Rambo talk was gold..... not too mention the Ghostbusters song!