Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:50 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Old 05-03-2017, 06:50 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

MORE HALLWAY FIGHTS. YAY
Old 05-04-2017, 11:51 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
The end of Iron Fist is decidedly MEH. Danny was TURRIBLE the whole time. There really are some good parts to this show but they get overwhelmed by the poop by the time it ends. I guess if I were to rank the shows so far (the internet is for lists!), They'd go

Luke Cage
Jessica Jones
The parts with the Punisher from Daredevil season 2
The Kingpin ep of DD season 1
The rest of DD season 2
The rest of DD season 1
Iron Fist
I need to watch Cage and Fist.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:51 AM
is ready for turkey

Old 06-29-2017, 08:51 AM
is ready for turkey

ooof.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:55 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

No, sir. I don't like it. Except for Lockjaw, i guess.
Old 06-29-2017, 09:07 AM
is ready for turkey

it looks so fucking dumb
Old 06-29-2017, 04:27 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Looks better than Shield, which is to say it looks like dick on a stick, but WITH mustard.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:44 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Jen will watch it for Lockjaw. To hell with the rest of the show.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:09 AM
is ready for turkey

Old 09-20-2017, 10:09 AM
is ready for turkey

fucking PUMPED
Old 09-20-2017, 10:24 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Is that chinbeard supposed to be Microchip?

Looks like Dr. Shia is in.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:25 AM
is ready for turkey

I think so. I know the Battle Van is gonna be in this.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:30 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

How come there's never been a van-off between Frank and the Ninja Turtles?
Old 09-20-2017, 10:33 AM
is ready for turkey

because we all know the Heroes in the Half-Shell would win. There would be no drama.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:04 AM
My wife's son

I'd like to think they'd stumble upon Frank* and would be too late to keep Frank from Franking all over the place. Big Pun would in full view blow Shredder away, leading to a harrowing scene where Mikey breaks down and has to be committed because nobody has ever had a talk with him about the Franks of the world.

Then Raph goes every once in a while to visit Mikey, who now resides at Bellevue. He brings him a box of pizza to try and push him out of his catatonia.

Raphael sees no change in Michelangelo as the aroma of the slice wafts past his weird mutant nostril slits. Defeated, Raph brings the slice to his own maw to cope with the loss of his brother.

As the front corner passes his lip-less mouth, a hand snaps the slice out of Raphael's hand.

"Mikey," says Raph.

From the shadows, a voice rumbles "NO."

Out of the darkened room the green dome of Mikey emerges, Raph's mouth is agape at the sight.

"FRANK," grumbles Mikey.

The face of Mikey is now that of Frank, only green.

Mikey has a case of Frankface.

Just like these guys:

Old 09-20-2017, 06:31 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

The only Frank that matters. Wynonna!
Old 09-20-2017, 08:27 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Freaking loving this shit already.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:41 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I wonder if there will be any hallway shoot-outs.
Old 09-28-2017, 11:31 AM
Shut up, crime!

Just finished episode six of The Defenders and yeahhhh this is the good stuff. Iron Fist can suck a fuck but everything else is very entertaining.