What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What'cha watchin' ?

Sure, the Officer Rando thread might be fine for your discussions regarding horseshit like Two and a Half is Enough it is Time to Kill Jon Cryer, but I can hardly believe we don't have a small-screen version of the "What Movie Did You Just Watch" thread.

Well those times are over.

To kick it off, here's something I've been viewing and can't stop (won't stop 'cuz its badboyz 4 life): QI, or Quite Interesting.

It's in its ninth series now, but I'm only now at series 6.

It's a quiz show hosted by Stephen Fry, that has a three-person panel (with Alan Davies, a fellow Arsenal fan and sometime comedian, being the fourth and final panelist), and it has gone through an alphabetized list of topics for a few years now (I believe they have made it to the 'I' category now), which are either cause for panelists to flex their comedy muscles in answering the posited questions or to chime in with incredibly accurate and thorough answers that shock and surprise. Usually it is the former that occurs, but it is nonetheless entertaining and insightful.
    Me quick one want slow

The laments of vanquished whores.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Celebrity Rehab?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

My mistake...that's what I was listening to.

I'm watching 30 Rock.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Close enough.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I just got done watching back-to-back episodes of How It's Made. Gonna go watch Pauley Perette in a prom dress on NCIS.

Ta!

Comment

Might finally start Carnivale this week!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Might finally start Carnivale this week!
                Feel free to post in the thread about it.

It seems the rewatch of it has been arduous for more than one of us, so godspeed Billy.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Workaholics. Fucking love this show.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

What I hear reading the thread title...

Comment

HATE THAT GUY.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

'The Good Wife.' Off to a good start. Don't really like the new day and time though.
                        Just discovered that 'Breaking Bad' is on streaming...hoping to start that soon.
                        other than that...nada. the wife is watching various sitcoms and hugh shit. Oh and 'Project Runway', which is totally weaksauce this season.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          What I hear reading the thread title...

AWWWWYEAAAAAHHHHH

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Just discovered that 'Breaking Bad' is on streaming...hoping to start that soon.
                          Fucking ditto, sir. I was wondering why Nate was kickflippin' his shit elsewhere about Walt.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm free as a bird from nearly all of those horrible "Real Housewives" shows. I missed RHONJ for the past two weeks, and haven't bothered catching up. I've also missed the last two weeks of RHOBH since "Dancing With The Stars" (which is a must!) began, because it overlaps it, and I haven't missed those trashy hookers either. Never watched OC, DC, Miami or Atlanta, and don't plan to. AND, half the cast of RHONY have been fired and replaced with new ones - I might, MIGHT watch that when it starts, but if it's at the same time as something else I love, then I won't bother. So, that takes care of what I'm NOT watching anymore. And I feel cleaner.

Still can't wait for "Once Upon A Time" and "Grimm" to start.

Caught the premiere of "Pan Am", and it was pretty good. I don't know if I'll grow to love it, but I liked it so far.

Old favorites - tonight is "America's Next Top Model" all-stars season (third episode in), which I'm loving. After that is "Top Chef Just Desserts", which is most of the way through its second season. It's okay - nothing to get worked up over, but I'm still watching it.

Tomorrow is "Project Runway", which - just really makes me sad. The way this show has gone down the fucking toilet since it moved from Bravo to Lifetime - Bunim Murray has fucking ruined my show. A certain amount of drama is to be expected, but now the show focuses mostly on drama, and very little on the fashions. In fact, there's not a whole lot of talent in this bunch. Plus, I'm sorry, the judges are smoking crack - they'll go on and on and on about how glorious a garment is (and it would be true), and then give the win to someone who just made something that's passable. I mean - what the hell? They've done it several times this season, and I just don't fucking get it. But I'll watch - since "Lost" is gone, this takes over as my favorite show, so I'll always watch, but man - I'm just glad to have seasons one and two on DVD.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Which one has Amber Heard in it, Pan Am or The Playboy Club?

I don't know what the hell is going on, and I'm too lazy to look it up.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X