No announcement yet.

Twin Peaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mill bullshit is probably the lamest part of the show, but you'll find out the connections between Josie/Marge/Lodgebro pretty soon.

Leo is a ridiculous person.

Bobby is a piece of dumb shit who does nothing but roll downhill, acccumulating more shit and more shit until he resembles Mad Martigan in that snow burrito. Only this time, it's made of shit.

Sheryl Lee in those big 80's glasses makes me feel all funny like when I used to climb the ropes in gym class.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Audrey in Cooper's bed? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOING. I'd call it a malt and fries too Agent Cooper. Loved Bobby's impassioned "Leo is done! He's finished! I'm only a high school kid but I'm going to take care of you and you don't need to worry about anything ever again sexy waitress!"

Comment

Yep, Teenage Buttafuoco has got it all figured out!
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Awesome show. Boy are you going to be surprised when Donna is revealed to be the killer!

I'm kidding of course. It was Andy.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

DOHOHOHOHOHO

Watch out for Andy vs. Plank of Wood.

That is a fucking beast of a fight scene.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
              DOHOHOHOHOHO

Watch out for Andy vs. Plank of Wood.

That is a fucking beast of a fight scene.
              I wish I could quit you...

Comment

So much going on. Jaques got done in by dad. Josie has Mr. Hong Kong there telling her to do the job. Aubrey is going to be a smack whore if daddy doesn't get the cash. Another Mr. Hong Kong fights during a lightning storm at the RR. Not nearly enough Cooper in S2 either.

Comment

Yeah, Ray Wise is killing this shit now. Episode 17.

Comment

Don't know what to think now. Lot's of new mysteries opening up, but I know the show will end before any decent resolutions can be found.

Comment

When James goes on his road trip, keep the remote handy for fast forwarding purposes.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Yeah the James story is horrible. He just realized he was set up. He's a goddamn idiot. I LOVE YOU JAMES YOU HIGH SCHOOL KID I JUST MET fucking terrible.

Comment

Yeah, the series went completely off the rails with that storyline.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

This show has no issue with underage sex. It encourages it. Multiple times. I feel icky.

Comment

I got the feeling that they were just trying to fill up a full season's worth of shows in Season 2. Having said that, once you get past the sag in the middle, the last 4-5 eps of the season are fucking awesome.

THEN you must go watch Twin Peaks: Fire, Walk With Me. You will probably hate it, but I didn't. I even have the original movie poster. Twin Peaks was the first TV show I ever became an actual fanboy over, including doing a vacation in Washington where I visited all of the shooting locations. I was awful, but that vacation kicked ass!
                              <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Billy Zane bitches!

Comment

Working...
                                X