No announcement yet.

A Plain Old Joke Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Jewish Rabbis get paid for circumcision or do they just keep the tips?
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Thank you, Shecky!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

So,this man and woman were getting it on,having some fun with the ole 69 technique. He knew that he had to go to the dentist soon. When they finished,he immediately went to brush his teeth and gargle the taste of his woman out of his mouth so the dentist would not notice. He's in ehe dental chair,the doc leans over and asks him,"Have you been having oral sex with your wife"? Embarrassed,he quickly denied it. The doc asks him again,"Are you sure"? The man finally admits that he had been with his wife,but asks the doc,"How did you know,did you smell it on my breath"? The doc says,"No,your forehead smells like ass"....
          “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

Oldie but a goodie

Little Johnny goes to school, and the teacher says, 'Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?'

Little Johnny waves his hand, 'Me, Miss Rogers, me, me!'

Miss Rogers:'All right, little Johnny, what is your multi-syllable word?'

Little Johnny says, 'Mas-tur-bate.'

Miss Rogers smiles and says, 'Wow, little Johnny, that's a mouthful.'

Little Johnny says, 'No, Miss Rogers, you're thinking of a blowjob".
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

What did one lesbian frog say to the other? Hey,we DO taste like chicken!
              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

YAY!

You told it!

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                  YAY!

You told it!
                  Yesh,I told you I would,haha..

Comment

hahahaha
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

How does Stephen Hawking ejaculate?

CTRL + V
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

YES.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

A widow goes on her first date since her husbands death and afterwards the two end up back at her place. Once in the bedroom,she takes off everything but her black panties. She says, "You can touch me anywhere but down there,I'm still in mourning". "I figured as much" he said,then he pulls down his pants and puts on a black condom and says,"If you don't mind,I would like to offer my DEEPEST CONDOLENCES".

Comment

Good one, Lola
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Thanks,Matt. I got a good chuckle out of it

Comment

I have a friend who's half Indian.

Ian.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X