Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A dinner of Champions!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm churning some dark chocolate-raspberry ice cream....

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        I'm churning some dark chocolate-raspberry ice cream....
        DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Skipped the scotchâ„¢...

Had a bacon and egg sammitch and 2 Stellas.

Satisfyin'!

Comment

• Currently preparing my tasty chicken wings. In about 2 hours, I shall be EATING LIKE A KING. In the meantime, rocking some Fat Tire.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bentley Dave Matthews Band Nirvana Purdy Hughes II Jr. View Post
              Currently preparing my tasty chicken wings. In about 2 hours, I shall be EATING LIKE A KING. In the meantime, rocking some Fat Tire.
              Hot.

Two chopped chicken breasts, 1/2 can of lowfat refried black beans, 1 cup brown basmati seasoned with cumin/onion/garlic powder/chili powder/chipotle Tabasco and topped with 2% sharp cheddar. Shit is cash. Also, a couple of glasses of Two-buck Chuck Cabernet Sauvignon and then I'm probably going to go fuck around in Hollywood or maybe even Santa Monica for the evening.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• TONIGHT: Extra-rare NY strip steak, two old-fashioneds made with Maker's Mark. Thank fuck for payday, that stuff is like drinking maple syrup compared to ol' Evan Williams and Jim Beam.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• And two pieces of anchovy and olive pizza on wheat crust thanks to Kat. So good.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                    And two pieces of anchovy and olive pizza on wheat crust thanks to Kat. So good.
                    When are you gonna plow it?

Comment

• I did my thai burgers before THE ABSOLUTE WIN OF THE MONTREAL CANADIENS!

Comment

• Fish tacos with brown rice
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Must be tasting less glorious than my dinner, Ed.

Comment

• Some tasty chicken alfredo with whole wheat pasta. Fucking yum. On the schedule for today: CHIKN PATI KNIGHT!
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob, Lesley, and other Minnesotans: I have a restaurant recommendation for you.

Kona Grill in Eden Prairie. http://www.konagrill.com/Dine.aspx?type=dinner

Had a phenomenal meal last night: Macadamia Nut Encrusted Chicken Breast. CHOW. The meal was an 11 out of 10.

CHOW.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What's the prices like?

Comment

Working...
                                X