D&D 4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    I picked up the first two books this weekend: DM and Player guide. Slowly going through it. You can totally play with people online. uhohs
    Correction. You picked up a book, and I picked up book.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

This shit is mad confusing haha. It's been so fucking long. It's gonna be awhile until I see if I can get the hang of this. I'm hoping Cj can help a bit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Can I roll for dexterity yet?
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

"hey guys. hey, hey... i'm a level 10 wizard." nerdious dorkus, in his nerdiest voice.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I picked up the first two books this weekend: DM and Player guide. Slowly going through it. You can totally play with people online. uhohs
            i heard all the books around seattle got picked up fast. apparently people in seattle are nerds... i was contemplating about picking up d&d again but i hate being a dm and i can never find a good one. or at least one that'll make me roll to get drunk with the town's mayor.

Comment

oh your god! apparently, the romans were d&d nerds... here's a picture of a d20 from ancient rome that's going for $17925 on christie's. info from gizmodo.

Comment

http://www.headinjurytheater.com/article95a.htm

Pretty good little article on 4.0

Made me laugh a few times. I love that guy.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

we had our first session yesterday. And even though I know we were still learning the rules and I'm sure we fucked some shit up I still had a blast.

1. I got super hammered at the inn, made an ass outta myself and woke up in a pile of vomit.
                  2. I attempted a sweet double backflip over a NPC, got my cape caught on his axe and fucked myself up.
                  3. I attempted to steal a scale from a dragon but instead got covered in acid melting all of my clothes off besides my cape. So there I was naked, shivering, but at least I still had my cape.

Good shit.

Comment

Sounds like a good time. I played today with my group and got knocked down... but i got up again... ain't nothing gonna keep me down. then I drank a whiskey drink.... then a vodka drink... and so on.
                    You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Originally posted by Cj View Post
                      Sounds like a good time. I played today with my group and got knocked down... but i got up again... ain't nothing gonna keep me down. then I drank a whiskey drink.... then a vodka drink... and so on.
                      Ahhh shit, CJ made a funny!
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Cj View Post
                        While I'm going to ignore the Chumbawumba song, I really want you to swing out for a play session once. You don't even have to play, I just want to know what we are doing wrong.

Comment

So hopefully our new game (and correct) will be happening shortly. Also, for you CA residents and Viet, once the 4.0 online component comes out, we'll have to play that way as well. For now, go to the wizards site and get the free character builder. Pretty cool as you can just make a ton of guys and read all about the powers and what not.

Comment

Nice. So is this game all pen and paper, or have tiles and game pieces been added now?
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

4.0 is pretty much based off of tiles and minis now. You can do without, but that would suck. I've been buying the minis for a few months now. Have a small little collection so far.

Comment

So hopefully our new game (and correct) will be happening shortly. Also, for you CA residents and Viet, once the 4.0 online component comes out, we'll have to play that way as well. For now, go to the wizards site and get the free character builder. Pretty cool as you can just make a ton of guys and read all about the powers and what not.
                                Couldn't you have just said West Coasters? Singling me out makes me feel like such an outsider. Gosh! Oh, also, I was reading that Wizards of the Coast was having issues with the online content.

Comment

Working...
                                X