Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Why yall gotta post this depressing shit? Beyond the Mat was bad enough.
    But Spike Dudley is a bright, shining crazy bastard of a star.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh Stephanie fuck you and your "it's the right thing you're always part of the family" shit. You paid for his rehab because he was a multi million dollar draw. Once he wasn't you cut him loose.

Comment

Spike Dudley has been tossed into crowds NON PLANTS at that AND choke-slammed from the ring to the floor. RESPECT
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Oh Stephanie fuck you and your "it's the right thing you're always part of the family" shit. You paid for his rehab because he was a multi million dollar draw. Once he wasn't you cut him loose.
          Actually, and I hate to back her because she is a cunt, they have paid for him to go to rehab 3 times since he left. They sent out letters to all former employees offering to pay for rehab like two years ago. Of course it's all in the hopes of avoiding another "FORMER WWE EMPLOYEE FOUND DEAD" headline but they have ponied up the dough.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Actually, and I hate to back her because she is a cunt, they have paid for him to go to rehab 3 times since he left. They sent out letters to all former employees offering to pay for rehab like two years ago. Of course it's all in the hopes of avoiding another "FORMER WWE EMPLOYEE FOUND DEAD" headline but they have ponied up the dough.
            Well then I partially recant my statement. Certainly a complete 180 from their previous attitude

Comment

The thing of it is, it's all to avoid the "why didn't you help them" from the media which really isn't something to pat them on the back for.

Comment

http://deadspin.com/5855312/a-muppet...raw-last-night

Guys. Guys. Wtf.

Comment

Beaker stole the fucking show.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

amazing.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That... was terrific!

Comment

Mark Henry has a permanent, albeit reluctant, "you gon' get raped" face.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

hahaha. Yeah he does.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                            Mark Henry has a permanent, albeit reluctant, "you gon' get raped" face.
                            Lulz, so true, but it's weird because he's supposedly a very gentle kindhearted kind of dude.

Also The Rock was on Survivor Series last night and punked out John Cena after the match. All is right with the world.

Comment

Cena looks like an even bigger pussy than I could have imagined.

Should have turned heel.

laughingwhores.jpg
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, he's coming off like a petty 8 year old who's mad that his friends got a new toy. The end of the PPV was hilarious because The Rock made Cena take the turnbuckle and he got the piss booed out of him then he told Cena to watch and listen then get the fuck out and climed the ropes to of course cheersapalooza. MSG fans were not having any of Cena's shit last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X