No announcement yet.

It's on "Random": Deep Thoughts with Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the Wii killed my sense of wonder with motion gaming but I gotta say, the Kinect is pretty neat. Navigating the dashboard makes me feel like a gotdamn Jedi. Kinect Adventures kind of sucks, though.

Comment

• The Kinect is fucking infuriating when it decides it can't take voice input for the most basic shit and then puts up a fucking YOU NEED A CONTROLLER icon up, wtf that's defeating the entire purpose!

Comment

• Can you power up the system with the Kinect? I haven't tried that yet.

Comment

• I don't believe so.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No, you can't. Microsoft said it would take way too much power when the system should be off to be able to do that.

Comment

• Get kinect sports if you don't already have it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I didn't buy any extra games yet. I've heard the sports game is fun and I will throw more money at Harmonix and get at least one of the Dance Central games.

That power draw thing makes sense. I don't care for how you have to plug the Kinect into the USB port on the back of the machine (I still have the old model 360). Now there's no room for my Rock Band guitar. I'm going to have to unplug the Kinect every time I want to shred.

Comment

• New UbiSoft Your Shape Fitness 2012 is on sale at Amazon for $30. Right price, so I picked it up.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yesterday I learned the Wii U is actually an entirely new console, not just a new controller with a screen in it. This did nothing to change my apathy.

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh shit, Shenmue 3? Really?

Comment

• yay a sequel to the most boring games ever. yay!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                            yay a sequel to the most boring games ever. yay!
                            YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH AND YOU SHUT IT NOW LETS GO MOVE SOME CRATES TOGETHER GRAVE

Comment

• YES LET'S LIVE AS A BORING ASIAN MOVING CRATES, PLAYING OLD VIDEOGAMES, AND RESCUING CATS.

Comment

• Played the Rayman Wii U game today. It was really fun and the controller was integrated very well. If they can get enough developers to work with the system like Ubisoft does, it could be pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
                                X