Waterworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterworld

So Crafto and I were just talking to a friend of ours on our break just now, and we mentioned Waterworld. He had never seen it (and this is the guy who gave me The Room, and who is a pretty big movie geek) and he thought we were fucking with him when we said we love that movie.

Kevin Costner + Kim Coates + Dennis Hopper + webbed toes = epicness

Who's with me?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

meh. the live action stunt show was more epic than the movie.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I call shenanigans on you.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'd rather watch The Postman.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Blasphemy! The Postman (the book was epic as fuck) the movie was horrible. But how can people not like Waterworld? Come on!

Dennis Hopper frowns upon all of you

Comment

Waterworld was epically silly. So yeah, Waterworld is that.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              Waterworld was epically awesome. So yeah, Waterworld is that.
              Fixed.

Comment

too bad it's spelled shenanigan. and you need to experience the live action show. it's amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  too bad it's spelled shenanigan. and you need to experience the live action show. it's amazing.
                  I didn't make that poster, so your grammer nazi ways have no effect. And I spelled it right.

Comment

anyways, waterworld is like giving yourself a stranger. interesting the first time around, but ultimately pointless.

Comment

As for the stunt show, I'm pretty sure it no longer exists.

Comment

I dunno, the director's cut (which I've only seen once on the Sci-Fi channel years ago) was pretty fucking epic. Like you said, it's damn interesting and I swear, people only hate it because of either Costner or the backlash that kicked his ass after The Postman.

Comment

If it comes to Blu-ray, I'd buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            anyways, waterworld is like giving yourself a stranger. interesting the first time around, but ultimately pointless.
                            This is the best thing you've said in the last few months. You sir are correct. I liked the movie, it wasn't complete shit. But it doesn't hold much stock in the re-watch category. I wouldn't have a problem watching it again but it would be real low on the queue.

For the record the live action is awesomeness and I think it's still going...
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I think this movie rocks as well. I like all the various mechanical contraptions in it, like in the Hellboy's.

Comment

Working...
                              X