No announcement yet.

Pick a movie for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aren't there several different cuts to Alien 3?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

http://forums.braindeadradio.com/sho...9&postcount=79

http://forums.braindeadradio.com/sho...1&postcount=86

Granted these are only Ari posts but you guys might want to re-read your views in the Avatar thread. Lots of Cameron fellatio going on.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
        if It's in 3d, I will. It really is the best use of 3d I've ever seen.
        So you're willing to buy the crappy 3D version of this? Or are you saying if you have a 3D TV by the time you watch it?
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Dude, it's like you're not reading any of our comments. Most of us only enjoyed it due to the 3d. That's it.
          *snicker* What?

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            So you're willing to buy the crappy 3D version of this? Or are you saying if you have a 3D TV by the time you watch it?

I wouldn't buy a tv for this and won't be buying any version of this UNLESS the director's cut adds a lot of stuff. I didn't hate the movie, I didn't love the flick but I had a blast with it in 3d. Once I thought about the movie it didn't hold up a lot, but it was a fucking experience in 3d.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

They are re-releasing it in the theaters. I will see it again in 3d if there is that option.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Nerdious gets shit because he's a fucking tard who paid to see it in 2d.
                I went with a friend who couldn't deal with 3D glasses. And because,

Barely noticed the 3d during the 24 minutes worth of clips at SDCC. And the CG does not look uber great like everyone has been saying. District 9's special effects pulled off better effects than the clips I fucking saw. But District 9 combined gritty real life with CG and pulled it off. Avatar is so damn pretty that it's unbelievable.

Comment

I like the idea behind this thread. Will do this again for my next movie watching at home.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I went with a friend who couldn't deal with 3D glasses. And because,
                    As for the SDCC thing, was that in a convention hall that wasn't made for 3d? Just curious, as the 3D was most definitely there and while it wasn't mostly IN YOUR FACE it greatly brought me into the world Cameron created.

Comment

As for the SDCC thing, was that in a convention hall that wasn't made for 3d? Just curious, as the 3D was most definitely there and while it wasn't mostly IN YOUR FACE it greatly brought me into the world Cameron created.
                      They upgraded the screens for the 3D tech. They (Fox) were there before SDCC started. Hence why Bryan was there so early. To oversee that shit.

So what was it that's supposed to be in my face?

Comment

You said you didn't really notice the 3d. And that's because it was used for field of depth type thing as opposed to "STABBY MC KNIFE IN YOUR FACE OUT OF THE SCREEN" which it did have just not as much as most 3d movies do. You were soured on the movie before it even hit. So this conversation is pointless.

Comment

Yah but I barely ever notice the 3D. Hence, why I have issues with life.

Comment

I blame your genes.

Comment

Yah but I barely ever notice the 3D. Hence, why I have issues with walking into walls.
                              Thats rough.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I blame your genes.
                                Be glad I didn't see it in 3D. I could have died and then you'd have to buy your own Mac and Jacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X