No announcement yet.

Dexter Season 4 *Spoilers inside*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that was great. And you know that's how he disposes of his kill tools every time. So clever.

Comment

Ok, so what are the odds that Dexter did kill the right person and that guy was just disposing the bodies? Although if he was innocent, that's pretty fucked up. Just like LITHGOWASS™ trembling like a punk with the dead deer. And who is the coffin for?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I hope they do keep it as a mistake. Doing take-backs on that is just cheating the audience.

I'm curious about the casket, too. It is part of his cycle or something else?

Comment

I have a feeling Trinity is gunning for hardware store guy from way back when, as that hammer he bought was a pile of metalshit.

But in all seriousness, I hope the writers don't do the bullshit fake-out in regards to Dex killing an innocent egomaniacal prick.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Great episode. LITHGOWASS™ dialed up the creepy here. The scene in the bathroom and in the diner were fucked up. Even better? He didn't shoot Deb and Lundy? Oh snaps.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I didn't see the reporter being the shooter but I think it could be interesting. Anything to avoid a Quinn-Dexter showdown. Quinn ain't no Doakes, motherfucker.

Lithgow earned a best fucked up creepy performance by a guest star Emmy last night.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                I didn't see the reporter being the shooter but I think it could be interesting. Anything to avoid a Quinn-Dexter showdown. Quinn ain't no Doakes, motherfucker.

Lithgow earned a best fucked up creepy performance by a guest star Emmy last night.

Wait, did I miss something? That little chick is the shooter? Nice. Maybe we'll get to see an epic cat fight between her and Deb. Also, whilst I'm not usually a fan of Deb, she has some killer abs ahha.

Comment

Yeah, I still think Deb needs to eat a sammich but I did not mind that scene.

They didn't explicitly say the chick reporter was the shooter but it was heavily implied. She's about the same height as Masuka and they really laid on the "OMG, I totally need a big story you guys. SEEEERIOUSLY" stuff really heavy. It's looking to me like she manufactured the story.

Comment

OMGWTFBBQ

holyshitholyshitholyshit

Comment

I went to sleep laughing at that final moment's reveal.

I probably missed it in any of the thousand Dad & Me conversations between Dex & Lithgowass that he had a third kid.

And if not, and the majestic Otherkid: Ace Reporter was never mentioned at all, this curveball of shit is exactly that: a shitball lobbed at the audience where reporter girl can't just be one more for Dex's slide collection, but instead the familial killer tripe returns in a new form. (Did I mean trope or tripe? It is getting hard to tell.)

Sunday was filled with cold medicine-fueled show watchin'. Between this and Curb, I can't tell which one made me cringe and laugh more.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-23-2009, 11:42 AM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

No, it wasn't hinted at in the least. I don't think it was shit at all. If anything, it explains how weird her character has been all season and adds another layer to Trinity. I'm excited for the next episode, even though it'll be three LONG weeks before I get to see it.

Comment

Fuck that noise. This had my favorite Micheal C. Hall performance I think. When he went all maddog in the kitchen, goddamn. Fucking terrifying.

And that dinner scene was so fucking uncomfortable. I keep waiting to see a 4th kid that has no arms/legs, is chained to skateboard and is forced to birth even more horrifying kids.

Comment

Either way, I predict Debabs finds out who Dex is by season's end.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah. Also, nice boobs again.

But WTF in regards to her being LITHGOWASS™'s kid. That just seemed to be a twist to be a twist. At least so far. I have some hope they'll make that interesting. I was just digging her shooting Deb for a story.

Comment

Word.

Also word on Dex going all Israeli commando in LITHGOWASSâ„¢'s kitchen.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X