No announcement yet.

Where the Wild Things Are film clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you watched this trailer and didn't like it, please let me know. I've been compiling a list of people who are completely dead inside.

Comment

While I'm not a fan of Arcade Fire, I did like the song in the trailer.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This and UP! will probably be instant classics.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

To be honest, I'm more excited for UP!.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

True, that talking Dog won me over. And because I haven't read Where the Wild Things are in years. But what do I know, I read the Snowman as a kid. And teared up a bit when he melted away *sniff*.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG16c...layer_embedded

Can't wait still.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post

I still say that Spike Jonze would fucking dominate on a Superman feature film.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I never thought about that potential matchup, but I would be interested in seeing him do a superhero flick.

Comment

The Where the Wild Things Are panel was more emotional than realizing that for the past 10 years, it was NOT normal to have your uncle touch you there.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Damn. Do want. Right now.

Comment

Looks more amazing every time I see it.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Max suit for $610. I thought about making the costume for Halloween but then reconsidered because of the amounts of guys that hit on me on the streets of Seattle already.

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

If you wore that, it would make Hocken in his Dr. Who suit the COOLEST GUY ON THE PLANET.

Comment

But I don't want to be an outsider when the furries take over this year!
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Rob what you don't realize is that Viet is only 4'2" so he is the size of a small child or my poops. So Nerdious would look cute in this costume.

Comment

Working...
                                X