No announcement yet.

Dexter Season 4 *Spoilers inside*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said way back that I hoped Rita ended up in a bathtub. I didn't think the writers would actually do it. Props.

Great end to the season, I thought. I love that LITHGOWASS got the last laugh. I wonder what they'll do with Deb's discovery next year.

Comment

Good show. I just watched them all, great ending to this 4th season. I do have one complaint though. Most episodes seem to run a little too long. Maybe it's just watching them in big blocks (or in season 1 and 2's case, on a Saturday and then a Sunday) but it seems each episode could use about 5 minutes cut out each episode. Might be better if I watch when it airs and I have to wait a week. I'll do that with season 5. That said, Dexter is fucking interesting. I'm a fan now.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Agreed...

I started watching midway through season 3, and it fucking hooked me!

It hooked me enough to seek out the novels the show is based on, and they are just as good, if not better!

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking of reading the novels.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Definately worth the time!

Comment

Working...
            X