Twitter bitches...twitter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fi' dolla
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit son, I'm renting that sweet ass for the whole weekend.

Comment

Jake, I got the email that you're following my occasional boring tweets on your new account - I added you in on my account, too.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

So I logged into Twitter for the first time in over a year so I could follow the Nick/Devin fight. Twitter still sucks.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
            So I logged into Twitter for the first time in over a year so I could follow the Nick/Devin fight. Twitter still sucks.
            Hey, sexy bitch! Approve me to follow your locked-up tweets, you!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Me quick one want slow

Comment

win
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                  *Garybuseyclappingwifbigteefgrin.gif*
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

http://twitter.com/wakawakaleaks
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Me quick one want slow

Comment

*snickers*
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I finally answered all the bitching and I restarted AndersonVision's twitter account.
                          http://twitter.com/AVCentral

The Pauline Kael account will stay dead.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

SELL OUT
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              SELL OUT
                              Twitter means soft money new media contests. Which in turn means free shit for BDR members. Why? Because,

THAT'S JUST HOW FUCKING HARD I ROCK!
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I'm still playing the shit out of the chess/checkers set I got from the White Collar stuff my favorite uncle sent me. No complaints from me Unc!!
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X