No announcement yet.

Recommend me some Blu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, Leosix was my jam back in the day.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by MattMN View Post
      Picture a pile of shit. Now, picture all of the detail that you can pick out from that pile of shit...you can count every kernel of corn...you can see every pustule and tapeworm larvae in 1080p. It's amazing.
      Sounds hot. Like Nebulas-fucking hot.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        Oh man, Leosix was my jam back in the day.

haha same.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

But it's still shit. or shite for Ben and Bobby.
          Thanks bud. Was having a hard time for while there, eh.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese OBGYN View Post
            haha same.
            redonkulous

Comment

What's so ridiculous, Fej? It's just Vin tooling around on the Schuykill.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                What's so ridiculous, Fej? It's just Vin tooling around on the Schuykill.
                Nope... not the Sure-Kill. Too many lanes and not enough construction!

Comment

In addition to finishing 'Moon' last night (FANTASTIC movie), I also got about 2/3 of the way through 'Aliens' on blu-ray. STUNNING.

An observation that I really hadn't noticed on 'Aliens' before: during the battle where they take the APC into the atmosphere processor and first meet the aliens, you really DON'T see all that many aliens. It's cut in such a way that you really only see the marines on camera. You hear a lot but don't see a lot.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

If you watch the behind the scenes stuff there were only like 10 suits actually made or something. Cameron knows how to shoot stuff.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

An observation that I really hadn't noticed on 'Aliens' before: during the battle where they take the APC into the atmosphere processor and first meet the aliens, you really DON'T see all that many aliens. It's cut in such a way that you really only see the marines on camera. You hear a lot but don't see a lot.
                      It's like you've never seen this movie before.../smugface, ripe for hitting

(I'm just bitter that I don't have the anthology at the moment)
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                        It's like you've never seen this movie before.../smugface, ripe for hitting
                        eh, it's been a while...a few years at least. So sue me.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I WILL

(it's as though the bearded one went all Capt. Howdy on me)
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Comment

Put that .gif away, Matticus knows it's not malicious.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X