No announcement yet.

Tarantino's Badassery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Miller needs to be made from chicken wire, plaster and garbage bags. Then he needs to be scrapped at the last minute thanks to a poor audience review and replaced with a CGI puppy..
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Only FX men on the caliber of a Greg Nicatero or Stan Winston could have the ability to create a Chris Miller.

Some people have argued for Tom Savini, but the vibe wasn't quite right.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Get me the guy who made MARMADUKE!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I can't believe we're going to CGI Chris Miller.

Please tell me you're going to get Meat Loaf to do the voice?

Comment

Our short list is Gilbert Gottfreid, Ray Romano and Puck from the Real World.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Some people have argued for Tom Savini, but the vibe wasn't quite right.
              Get the fuck out! A Tom Savini Chris Miller would be awesome!

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese III View Post
              Get me the guy who made MARMADUKE!
              Or Garfield!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese III View Post
                Our short list is Gilbert Gottfreid, Ray Romano and Puck from the Real World.
                *Sigh*

You forgot Kevin James.

Comment

Well we just heard back from Ray Romano's reps and he's currently shooting a new Ice Age movie so he's out. Gilbert is at the top of the list now and we're just waiting to see if he's able to free up the time to study Chris's mannerisms and movements. We want Gilbert in a mo-cap suit.

Comment

You guys are totally forgetting about Owen Wilson...
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

We shot down Owen Wilson when he wanted points on the back end.

Comment

Ahh, I see. That's good fiscal sense.

(Poor Chris. His thread has gone completely silly!)

Comment

We here at BDR Studios pride ourselves on our artistic merit. Except when there is money to be made.

Comment

I just got word that Neveldine/Taylor have gone forward with their own Chris Miller script. They want circa '93 Mike Patton to play Chris in the young years.

Comment

A rough idea of what our team is thinking.

Comment

Now we could actually use his face but test audiences aren't buying that he's a real person.

Comment

Working...
                                X