Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's a fairy tale town!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I can't wait for The Guard to come out. NEED NOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Bobby, I tell EVERYONE about 'In Bruges'. Those that finally see it THANK me for it. It's the little film that could.
        Wasn't I the one that pimped out that movie to you back on DERP?

One of my many convert?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I just got drunk and went to a brick and mortar store one night and bought it.

THANKS FOR NOTHING
          EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Eagle

Not bad. It suffers a bit in comparison to Centurion, but I liked it, despite Channing ACTING VACUUM Tatum. Was better than the shitfest I expected it to be. Jamie Bell was good, and so was the action.

Added bonus: Mark Strong.
            Last edited by Martin; 06-15-2011, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Wasn't I the one that pimped out that movie to you back on DERP?

One of my many convert?
              Yep, you were the guy. I'm merely paying it forward.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Keep spreading the word, brother. Preach to the heaten!

Comment

• I saw the devil.....Really good film that all of you should check out. I don't want to give anything away but it's really good.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You're severely under playing "really good" Joshua.

Comment

• Yeah, Ok, It's great. But I remembered you typed up a long post about it so I was just echoing the love.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Apocalypse Now. On Blu.

Holy Shit! That this movie is a genuine master piece is a given. But the Blu is pretty much the best version of this movie I have ever seen. Crisp and pristine like a baby butt. Now hat is a way to enhance the viewing experience with a great transfer. Never have the compositions looked better - I actually caught so many details and composition that the movie was kind of new to me in a way. And the sound is so unbelievably great - The whole movie could have been made yesterday and I would´ve believed you.

Now dying to rewatch Heart of Darkness for the first time in ages.

Comment

• Seeing how I have never seen a Sam Fuller movie, I checked out The Big Red One and it was damn good. It was all about the little moments and as always Lee Marvin was great.

But I had no idea Mark Hamil was in this.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That was a terrific war flick. Used to watch the shit out of it when it was on heavy rotation on HBO back in the day, and I still get sucked in whenever it's on.

Hamill had a decent character arc, as well as a couple of snappy one-liners. Would have loved to see more film work out of him. Lee Marvin was great, like you said - he worked well with the rest of the cast as the grizzled old Sarge, and his time with the kid was heartbreaking.

Comment

• Matchbook explosive.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I like Marvin's reaction when he finds his helmet decorated with flowers.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X