No announcement yet.

South Park Season Whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't find this new episode funny at all.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, this was another clinker, like the season premiere. The meme stuff just didn't stick it this time. Hope next week's episode is better.

Comment

I was pretty drunk last night, but what was the message they were trying to get across? That republicans are just like memes?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Something like that, plus crankin' on memes in general. I'm guessing there wasn't much else to make fun of in the news last week for them to throw in this week's episode.

Comment

I'm still waiting for the KONY 2012 episode.

Comment

Maybe next week?

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                I was pretty drunk last night, but what was the message they were trying to get across? That republicans are just like memes?
                It was about doing something just to do it. It took them 22 minutes to get to the pandering angle.

Plus, the whole Faith Hilling premise was weak as shit.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

killed it last night. I got my KONY episode.

Comment

Yeah, this was better than the last couple. Still felt a little off, but the self-perpetuating bullying cycle, and especially Butters and his grandma and the coda at the end of the episode, were pretty sweet.

Comment

• Favorite part was Kyle continually asking Stan "If all kids should see this movie, why not just release it online?!"

That's how I feel about that Bully documentary.

Comment

• Agreed. But folks gotta try and make a buck, yo.

Comment

• It's true but it's all so self-serving.

Comment

• I think that that was the point of the whole episode.

Also that the best way to defeat a bully is to live well despite what was done to you and be happy in your life.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                              I think that that was the point of the whole episode.

Also that the best way to defeat a bully is to live well despite what was done to you and be happy in your life.

Elder abuse also works in Butters' case.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• He only abused Dr. Oz (not a bad call. Not fond of him, myself)

He only told grandma exactly what he thought of her and how he was going to get his revenge. Not abuse in my book and I've been bullied.
                                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X