Oscar shit 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    DON'T BESMIRCH TAYLOR SWIFT!! SHE'S A SWEET YOUNG GIRL WHO DATES ALL THE BOYS EVER AND WRITES SONGS ABOUT THEM, CATCHY SONGS THAT I JAM TO SO YOU SHUT YOUR FACE HOLE!!!!
    I honestly wouldn't know who she was if was singing one of her songs whilst sitting on my face.

Though I would certainly ask.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      I honestly wouldn't know who she was if was singing one of her songs whilst sitting on my face.

Though I would certainly ask.
      It's cool, I was just having a laugh.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

This sort of hyperbole is the worst.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

It is kind of silly to think one wouldn't know her or the likes of. Like when Beyonce struts out at half time saying "who dis beesh?"
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I really don't, sorry. I don't listen to the radio or watch MTV and I avoid gossip mags.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Cool, I've never heard of Tom Cruise either because I don't watch Entertainment Tonight or Oprah.

Comment

I really don't, sorry. I don't listen to the radio or watch MTV and I avoid gossip mags.
                So, how does one subscribe to your newsletter? I'll cover whatever Royal Mail charges if you deliver to the States.

Comment

I don't know why this is such a hard thing to grasp. It is possible to simply ignore aspects of culture that don't interest you, you know? Maybe she's bigger in the States than she is here, but I'm saying I have successfully avoided her in the same way I avoid knowing who the X Factor churned out this year. Doesn't mean you can avoid hearing the names, but you can avoid the products.

Anyway. About the Oscars.

Comment

I don't know why this is such a hard thing to grasp. It is possible to simply ignore aspects of culture that don't interest you, you know? Maybe she's bigger in the States than she is here, but I'm saying I have successfully avoided her in the same way I avoid knowing who the X Factor churned out this year. Doesn't mean you can avoid hearing the names, but you can avoid the products.

Anyway. About the Oscars.

I get what you're saying. I just found out who Cher Lloyd is and why Swagger Jagger is a My Darling Clementine knock-off.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I get what he's saying too, but at some point he's had to have heard of her. He IS on the internet. But whatev's I give up this particular witch hunt.

Comment

I get what he's saying too, but at some point he's had to have heard of her. He IS on the internet. But whatev's I give up this particular witch hunt.

She banged John Mayer.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Among others I'm sure.

Comment

And to get back on topic, seriously, how did Argo not get Oscar noms but got them elsewhere?

Comment

You really didn't get what I was trying to say. You would know her fucking name if she just went "HEY! FREE SNIZZ HERE! GETCHA FREE SNIZZ!"

All I know is she looks like a fucking high-as-fuck mogwai that got stretched on Dr. Christopher Lee's torture rack at the gene splice clinic.

But free snizz is free snizz.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

And to get back on topic, seriously, how did Argo not get Oscar noms but got them elsewhere?
                                Lack of free Affleck chinsnizz.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X