X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we used no voicemails this episode.

Tentative title: "We're sorry Fred Savage. We didn't mean it."
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'll give it a try but it ain't the same without the voicemails. IMHO
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So that's code for: "I don't listen unless I call in". Voicemails are always like 10-15 mins of the end of the show. But that's fine by us.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Actually I've listened to every show since joining, even the ones where only Ed called in. And in my opinion the shows being capped off with the voice mails are more fun. It has nothing to do with my calls. But hey, your show and all.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            we used no voicemails this episode.
            Less work for me. No worries though.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'm sure the show will be good as always, I just get a kick out of listening to the reactions that Rob and Cj have to our weird and mostly funny shit. How that got turned into me being an asshole that only listens when I call I don't know but honestly it's just my 2 cents. Won't make or break the cast. Also for the record, I <3 Ed in a decidedly hetero way, and I only give him shit because he presents me with situations that suit my humor. Ed's good people, even if someone sent him buttcream from the future.

Comment

Editing it now. Topics include: Funny People, trying to get laid when living with parental units, swankass garage lofts, being one wife away from hoarding trash, using your vacation days berating poor people, ass worms and more. Also, voice mail.

Comment

Yay! Prediction on Funny People, way too long and kind of sucks.

Hope you enjoyed my voicemail, I think I discovered some kind of unknown ICP artifact.

Comment

Lulz. That's because you were never a Juggalo. We owned that shit.

Comment

You owned the ICP movie?! Jesus...

Comment

We shall have one up this weekend. Along with something else hopefully.

Comment

Something else? Oh man.

Still, better get my writers up and running. Need to plan the next voicemail.

Comment

get your calls in. We should be recording one today if Ceej makes it over here.

Comment

He damn well better.

Comment

Word. Two weeks off is too fucking much.

Comment

Working...
                                X