Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok...ok....I watch DBZ and Naruto....what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then no, this is not the phone debacle all over again. I just think it's funny that if I go into the same room you are in that you turn it off. I was just going to read my book...
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

How far are you in Naruto? I'd almost skip past the Zabuza arc and go right to the start of the Chuunin exam.
      "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderine View Post
        How far are you in Naruto? I'd almost skip past the Zabuza arc and go right to the start of the Chuunin exam.
        ohh that zabuza battle is crazy... with the girl who is actually a boy charicter with the weird backstory...ohh Rob you have so much to look forward to.
        You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderine View Post
          i agree. the chuunin exams is a better arch.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

All I know is that the animation better get better, be cause this is some piss poor animation so far.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It gets a lot better, as long as you keep downing the brews while squinting and tilting your head to the left.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I was actually shocked at how bad the animation was in scenes. I'll be sticking with it, just so CJ has to watch BSG or Supernatural. I'm taking one for the team!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Haha. Naruto gets much better. Hell, even read the manga.

Comment

Ok, I need to know when this series gets good. I made it about 3 episodes in, and I can't do it anymore. It's so fucking dumb. When does the tournament start? I'll be picking up the video game, and at this point I don't even care if it makes sense, at least it's interesting, which is more than I can say about the 3 episodes I've watched.

Also, the voice acting fucking sucks in this show. As does most of the animation. I'm assuming the tournament is better?

How CJ can watch this shit but not BSG blows me away.

Comment

He's secretly Asian.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Ok, I need to know when this series gets good. I made it about 3 episodes in, and I can't do it anymore. It's so fucking dumb. When does the tournament start? I'll be picking up the video game, and at this point I don't even care if it makes sense, at least it's interesting, which is more than I can say about the 3 episodes I've watched.

Also, the voice acting fucking sucks in this show. As does most of the animation. I'm assuming the tournament is better?

How CJ can watch this shit but not BSG blows me away.
                        The tournament starts at like 18 or so.

Comment

OMFG Naruto fans visit this site?! WHOOHOO! WOOHOOPIDOO! *dances* Otay enough of htat. My favorite character is Kakashi. THat guy will kick your ass and act so damn cool about it. 8D
                          I am the queen of videogames. Bow down to me!

Comment

Note: The Chunin Selection Exams start after the Land of Waves arc. It gets good during the Land of Waves. Hold in there Rob!
                            I am the queen of videogames. Bow down to me!

Comment

everytime I play Blops with Ari/Ceej I have to listen to them prattle on and on about whatever nonsense they're now watching on Funimation.

I still stand by my assertion that 99% of this shit sucks and if you can't tell a fucking story in less than 100 episodes then there is a goddamn problem.

I hope this triggers an email to be sent to Ceej so he'll come post.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                everytime I play Blops with Ari/Ceej I have to listen to them prattle on and on about whatever nonsense they're now watching on Funimation.

I still stand by my assertion that 99% of this shit sucks and if you can't tell a fucking story in less than 100 episodes then there is a goddamn problem.

I hope this triggers an email to be sent to Ceej so he'll come post.
                                You really need to watch Princess Dark Socks, Hey! That's Ramen!, Cloud Swamp Xeno Child, Soccer for Lunch?, and Spirit of Child-Grandma: Yukio's Spring Break. You're really missing out man.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X