Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to my first MLB game yesterday. The last one was when I was 5. Doesn't count.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a pathetic game yesterday. Although, we did watch some guy bean himself in the head off a bunt. and then he got so mad he broke his bat over his knee. Otherwise, a big pile of fail. I did get to hang out with my little bro though, so that was fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Broke the bat over his knee? Wow, just like in Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

The Astros had 3 runs in the first, Twins had 1 in the second, the Astros got a fourth at some point... Gomez got hit in the head and had a fit and broke his bat. That is all that happened....
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I was watching the unbelievable USA vs. Egypt soccer game.

Overcoming incredible odds at the start of the day, the U.S. Men's National Team has advanced to the semifinals of the FIFA Confederations Cup by virtue of their 3-0 win against Egypt and Brazil's 3-0 victory against Italy. Goals from Charlie Davies in the 21st minute, followed in the second half by Michael Bradley in the 63rd and Clint Dempsey in the 71st provided the offense needed to overcome the Italians on total goals scored, while Brad Guzan's shutout ensured the Egyptians would be leaving South Africa as well.
          Last edited by PHEDG; 06-22-2009, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Pretty fun game last night even though we lost. But A-Rod can suck it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

FROZEN BANANAS!!
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Frozen bananas indeed.

Comment

Yeah, those Bluth's make one helluva of a frozen banana.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Fuck A-Rod...but he did come through last night...
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Really? I must have missed it. Both times I saw him he was taken out by our guys.

Comment

He hit the RBI that scored Jeter...
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

And the Twins spanked the Royals. HARD!

Comment

That was an awesome game and they had a really nice goodbye to the dome afterward. Although there is at least one more game there. I cannot wait for Tuesday's game, and I wish I could be there. I LOVE THE MINNESOTA TWINS!!!

Comment

So apparently I was stressing Rob out while I was watching the Twins game. OMG that was an awesome game - I wish I had been there!!! As a repeat of the above... I LOVE THE MINNESOTA TWINS!!! I hope the Yankees get their asses kicked tomorrow.

Comment

my stomach hurts now. But yes, go Twins.

Comment

Working...
                                X