Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Fahey: THE MAN, THE MYTH, LEMONADE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Fahey: THE MAN, THE MYTH, LEMONADE!

A fan site....oh man....

<TABLE summary="user post and replies"><TBODY class="expandable thread-post lead first odd post lead Unregistered(d) post-read" id=post-id-363 p62="28"><TR><TD class="th firstcol poster-name">Unregistered(d)</TD><TD class="th post-subject">The Hairy Chest Debate.

</TD><TD class="th post-number">Lead</TD><TD class="th toggle lastcol">[-] </TD></TR><TR class=collapsible-content><TD class="firstcol poster-detail"><!-- domain_avatar -->
    <!--
    -->Posts: 0
    (07/02/01 12:34:51)

<!-- controls --><!-- /domain_avatar --></TD><!-- poster-detail - end --><TD class="post-content lastcol" colSpan=3>Okay. Who likes Jeff with a hairy chest, and who prefers him with a not so hairy chest? <!--EZCODE EMOTICON START --><!--EZCODE EMOTICON END-->

</TD></TR></TBODY><!-- loop replys --><!-- replies --><TBODY class="expandable thread-post even post reply Unregistered(d) post-read" id=post-id-13><TR><TD class="th firstcol poster-name">Unregistered(d)</TD><TD class="th post-subject">just as the way he is</TD><TD class="th post-number">#1 </TD><TD class="th toggle lastcol">[-]</TD></TR><TR class=collapsible-content><TD class="firstcol poster-detail">
    (07/03/01 05:17:16)

<!-- controls --></TD><!-- actual post --><TD class="lastcol post-content" colSpan=3>I like him the way he is.<!--EZCODE EMOTICON START --><!--EZCODE EMOTICON END--> With hairy chest! He is very sexy!!!<!--EZCODE EMOTICON START --><!--EZCODE EMOTICON END-->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE summary="user post and replies"><TBODY class="expandable thread-post even post reply Unregistered(d) post-read" id=post-id-15><TR><TD class="th firstcol poster-name">Unregistered(d)</TD><TD class="th post-subject">Jeff Fahey--Hairy Chest Debate</TD><TD class="th post-number">#3 </TD><TD class="th toggle lastcol">[-]</TD></TR><TR class=collapsible-content><TD class="firstcol poster-detail">
    (12/07/03 17:02:09)

<!-- controls -->
    </TD><!-- actual post --><TD class="lastcol post-content" colSpan=3>I saw Jeff Fahey for the first time last night in a movie called "White Hunter, Black Heart" and I thought WOW!!! what a handsome man with a magnificent hairy chest. I'd love to know where I can see more photos of him, anyone got any suggestions? Thanks

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Awesome. Now we all know I have the man love for "The Fahey", but that site creeps me out a bit. Ari, if you fucking meet "The Fahey" at Comic-Con, you have got to get me an personal autograph!! That would be too fucking epic for words!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

You have to go to the con, get the autograph somewhere on your body, then immediately get it tattooed on. Otherwise you are no fan sir.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I totally would. That would be fucking epic as hell. I need to go get some iron on shit, I have a shirt psuedo-made up.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'll get his name shaved in my chest!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

wow.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

RESPECT THE FAHEY.

Comment

Side note: I prefer Fahey with a hairy chest.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Shaved chests freak me out. I think it's because this is one of my favorite characters to play as a kid:

Comment

I can get clipping but shaved? It's a deal breaker for me. Shave your chest and you have zero chance of Howard sexin'. Just unnatural.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Shaved chests freak me out. I think it's because this is one of my favorite characters to play as a kid:
                    So, that's why you're so freaked out about Asians. And Ed.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Shaving the chest is unatural? Who the hell are you?!
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Well, now I know Howard will never take an Asian lover.

Comment

Howard: Not a rice queen.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            Shaving the chest is unatural? Who the hell are you?!
                            Yes, it is unnatural. It's a garden. Let it grow.

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            Well, now I know Howard will never take an Asian lover.
                            You'll always have a special place in my heart nerdious.

Comment

Aww. If I were to ever go gay, I'll super glue a bunch of hair on my chest. Just for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X