Soda/pop/bubbly water with real sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Je-sus.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

But they're used chips Ed.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        I used to love some cream soda back in the day. But now I can't stand the stuff. The only pop I enjoy at this point is Coke and occasionally a Mt. Dew. Otherwise, BEER.
        I hardly ever drink soda any more either. I drink tea or juice or Chill Zones

I drink Creme soda in the summer or make ice cream soda with it

Otherwise I'll drink Cherry Coke sometimes, which I've been a fan of since 6th grade.

Comment

fuck...I want a cream soda float, now.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Man, I used to be a cream soda addict. Like a six pack a day, easy. Then one day the flavor just turned on me. I couldn't drink it anymore. Every time I had one it just turned my stomach. I went probably two or three years without a cream soda (A&W, btw) and when someone got me one at a gas station stop I was scared to procure the BG's for the trip ahead. It didn't kill me, and every blue moon when I have to run into the corner store I sneak in a cream soda, but I can never finish it. 3/4 of the way in and the flavor starts to change to me.

Comment

yeah, about 2/3 of a can/bottle is just right on one of those bad boys. They tend to get too sweet by the end.

But a cream soda float...good God, gimme one of those with a bag of all-dressed Ruffles and just end my life.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Sounds like if Matt ever goes on Death Row. We'll know what his last meal is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kate View Post
                  I hardly ever drink soda any more either. I drink tea or juice or Chill Zones

I drink Creme soda in the summer or make ice cream soda with it

Otherwise I'll drink Cherry Coke sometimes, which I've been a fan of since 6th grade.
                  Cherry Coke is my weakness.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Did anyone get a chance to try out the Pepsi Throwback? That was fucking amazing.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yeah somebody posted it 2 pages back. I forget who though.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I fucking love soda. I love trying all kinds of weird, different things, but drink caffeinated cola (any kind will do, but I am partial to Diet Coke) all day long.

One of my favorite things aside from soda is hot & spicy food. So when I discovered Blenheim's Hot Ginger Ale, it was like two of my favorite things met, fell in love & had a baby. It's like nice, real sugar sweetened ginger ale at first. But as you exhale, you get a blast of spicy, gingery goodness burning the back of your throat. Definitely not for the faintof heart or palate, but for a chilehead with a soda fetish, there's nothin' better. Anyone else ever try this stuff? Back me up on how good it is.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

I love soda, even though I really only drink diet, and it's tough to get a diet soda that tastes really good. Diet Dr. Pepper is awesome (it's the only diet soda that tastes like the regular version), as is Coke Zero and Cherry Coke Zero.

I would weigh a ton if we had MexiCoke and Canadian Cokes here in NY. I was in a long-distance relationship with a guy from Toronto back around 2001 or 2002 when the Vanilla Coke first came out. The diet version, and even the regular version, here in NY was nothing to write home about. But I went up to Toronto to see my then-boyfriend, and had the Canadian version of the Vanilla Coke. Holy god, I could have guzzled that stuff till my bladder fell out.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

There was a Denny's by me as a kid that made the best vanilla cokes ever. As we'd just hang out smoking and playing Shadowrun at Denny's for hours, I'd drink them like they were water. They would add vanilla syrup about 1/3 of the glass up then coke. I'm about 99% sure that's why my teeth have problems. Fuck. Now I want a vanilla coke and some seasoned fries. *rolls his d20*
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

All this talk reminds me of that one scene in Big Fan where Paul is adding sugar to his coke. I was like, you sick bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                                Hell yeah.

It sucks that the cans only come in cases. I will not buy a case of regular soda. Where are those six packs when ya need them?!
                                That's crazy. I bought two cases of the Pepsi when I saw them last week even though I still have half a case in the fridge from when they first did the Throwback thing last summer. It's sooooo gooooood.

But, yeah, I'm in the same boat as Jake that I pretty much gave up pop a few years ago. Dropped lots of weight and didn't miss it at all. It's still good to kick back one with a pizza or when I want to get girl-drink drunk.

Comment

Working...
                                X