No announcement yet.

Soda/pop/bubbly water with real sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diet coke taste like prolapsed ass. Coke zero tastes like watered down coke.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Diet anything tastes like shit. Coke Zero has the Coke taste for the first 5 mins of it being opened. I just chug that shit. haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, I've had Coke Zero too. I sometimes will drink that when I'm in the office and need a pick-me-up.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Anything with aspartame in it makes my throat feel like it's contracting shut and I'm developing cancer.

Comment

Maybe that's why I've been having sore throats. Goddammit. Time to give up caffeine again.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

These days, I just drink water and kick myself in the nuts to wake up.

Though MexiCoke is the only way to do it correctly. So good I would start a drug war for it.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I thought you drank beer all day?
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

THE VEIL HAS BEEN LIFTED!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Maybe that's why I've been having sore throats. Goddammit. Time to give up caffeine again.
                    It's actually really likely. I can't have more than one or two sips of that shit before my throat feels like death. It got so bad before I figured out what it was I went to the doctor scared I had throat cancer. The doctor asked about my diet, and when I told him I drank crystal light and flavored waters he told me to drop those completely. Ended up being the issue. It definitely can make you sick, and the doctor was worried that the aspartame was also causing my stomach to flare up and possibly spurring on acid reflux which would cause....throat cancer! Dun Dun DUUUUUUUN. Doc was right on all accounts, and now I just drink tea and water 95% of the time.

Comment

THE VEIL HAS BEEN LIFTED!
                      What other revelations are there to be found! TELL ME!

Comment

After this past week, I'll be taking a hiatus from such fool bastardry.

Instead, I'm making moonshine in the bathtub!

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERBAAAAROONNNNNNNNNNNNNN
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Moonshine in the bathtub? I didn't know you lived in Tennesse.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            I thankfully kicked my caffeine addiction about a decade ago. Now, it gives me uberjitters whenever I have a can of Dew/Coke Zero/Liquid Speed.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I only had dew once and it sucked.

Now my former roomate who studied comp sci used to pound mountain dew: code reds.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                                Now my former roomate who studied comp sci used to pound mountain dew: code reds.
                                That shit is fucking disgusting.

I'd rather have a bottle of Swill™.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X