Florida - We've got weird shit too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was an act of domestic terrorism.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I say it was treason.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Hmmm. Noticing that Rob and Ed both avoided answering the other question.

*makes mark next to Rob and Ed* OWNS DILDOS
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I can ASSure you Barr, that I do not own a dildo. Now Rob has a girlfriend. So who knows what's going on in there.

Comment

I make my own dildos out of plaster casts of my monstrous stalloneshoulder.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That's Hildo.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Holy lord, talk about throwing a hot dog down a hallway. How do you even stand up, Rob?

Comment

The blood isn't always rushing to that head, Ed. Err, maybe it might be though. We are talking about Rob here.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Good point. Hell, if Rob has such items. They were designed by HR Geiger. And perhaps MC Echer.

Hell for all we know, Rob's bedroom may have a giant red neon cross above in ala Seven. Or has pine tree air freshners hanging from the ceiling, also in Seven.

Comment

Guys, I think we're missing the fact that Rob just called his dick a "monstrous stalloneshoulder" thus creating the greatest slang term ever.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

No no, I still stand by the phrase "The James Woods Effect".

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          Guys, I think we're missing the fact that Rob just called his dick a "monstrous stalloneshoulder" thus creating the greatest slang term ever.
                          I was proud of it. Now after I finish, I can gaze into Lesley's beautiful eyes and say: YOU'VE BEEN STALLOWNED!

Comment

Poor Lesley. Between IN THE SHED and STALLOWNED she's going for sainthood.

Comment

So Stallone has replaced Slatering it? Wow.

Comment

Better yet, have CJ pop outta the closet and say it in his Stallone voice with the strokey facial expression!
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X