No announcement yet.

Project Runway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buddy's parents own that place. We went there a few weeks ago for Oktoberfest. Good stuff.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

AWESOME. LOVE that restaurant, love the sauerbraten and rouladen. Fucking CHOW.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I had the pork shank and their onion rings. Yum motherfucking yum.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Tell them to make the rouladen every day, willya? They only sell it on one day (can't remember which...Sunday?) and it's my favorite German meal to eat.

Oh, and I can pound Gosser Dark beer until the end of time.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

So back to the reason for this thread...I'm kinda upset Shirin got the boot. Wish Irina, or that bitch as I call her, would just go away. And my girl was in the top 3 again, yay!
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

As much as I want to support Chris and Shakopee, he should have gone tonight. Again.

Comment

I dunno, Nicholas' was pretty bad. And Carol-Hannah should have won. Something tells me Irina is going to win the whole thing...boo.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                X